This guy for real?

Ok.

I understand. I thought the mentality of fuckwits stayed on the NAAFI Bar. Sorry for bringing this to the "Intelligence" bit.

Wrong fucking prognosis there. Maybe I should stick to looking at pictures of tits and asses.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
How do you make your cheese on toast ?
Off topic you spastic deadbeat. It is not How. It is What.

Type of cheese? And before we start, Welsh Rarebit is not fucking cheese on toast. It is edible Spawn of Satan.

I like Red Leicester. It goes nice and crusty on top but gooey in the middle.

Anybody want to start on Swiss or Dutch cheese for cheese on toast?

Quick, before the Cheddar Nazi's invade us.

Melt the cheese in a pan first with a bit of milk. Lancashire or Cheshire are best for this though caerphilly is also yum.

Crush the toast before you pour over. You will thank me.

Cheesy chips for me please.

Ok.

I understand. I thought the mentality of fuckwits stayed on the NAAFI Bar. Sorry for bringing this to the "Intelligence" bit.

Wrong fucking prognosis there. Maybe I should stick to looking at pictures of tits and asses.
Some OHIO-based berk's views on rape do not interest me; in fact, I can categorically state that I lost interest when he said that any civilised person should not drink alcohol... Anyway, now that we have got that bit of unpleasantness out of the way, what are your views on cheese on toast?

How can you not believe in rape, is it like not believing in the Easter Bunny and Father Christmas?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ok.

Whoah, hold the fucking quadrupeds there Son.

You stroll in here, ask how to make cheese on toast, then twenty minutes later you stroll back in and have a hissy fit. Then edit your post?

If this was NAAFI Bar I would ask if you was on the rags. But it is not. It is Intelligence Cell. So...

Marmite on your cheese on toast? Yes? Or No?

Let's kick off a proper debate here.

Latest Threads