This guy for real?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Shaithis, Mar 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok.

I understand. I thought the mentality of fuckwits stayed on the NAAFI Bar. Sorry for bringing this to the "Intelligence" bit.

Wrong fucking prognosis there. Maybe I should stick to looking at pictures of tits and asses.
  2. Hang on I'll just get my cheese on toast.
  3. Hmm, tricky.

4. How do you make your cheese on toast ?
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Off topic you spastic deadbeat. It is not How. It is What.

Type of cheese? And before we start, Welsh Rarebit is not fucking cheese on toast. It is edible Spawn of Satan.

I like Red Leicester. It goes nice and crusty on top but gooey in the middle.

Anybody want to start on Swiss or Dutch cheese for cheese on toast?

Quick, before the Cheddar Nazi's invade us.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Melt the cheese in a pan first with a bit of milk. Lancashire or Cheshire are best for this though caerphilly is also yum.

Crush the toast before you pour over. You will thank me.
  7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Bastards!! I would now kill for a bit of cheesy toast but have no Lea & Perrins....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mrs H_M 2nd eats prodigious amounts of gouda but she is yet to indulge in cheese on toast.
  9. Crush the toast ?
  10. As is only right and proper - cheese on toast WITHOUT Lea & Perrins is a crime against food...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Cheesy chips for me please.
  12. Some OHIO-based berk's views on rape do not interest me; in fact, I can categorically state that I lost interest when he said that any civilised person should not drink alcohol... Anyway, now that we have got that bit of unpleasantness out of the way, what are your views on cheese on toast?
  13. dont forget the worcester sauce too!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. How can you not believe in rape, is it like not believing in the Easter Bunny and Father Christmas?