• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

This Gurkha is one tough customer

Good drills, but fuck me I see the 'all hail the Ghurka' chant is still loud and proud, generally used by those who've had fuck all operational experience of the ill administrated and over publicised little bastards :) 'Supermen' they certainly aren't, no matter how many times you spin the dits about them 'swaying in the wind' with the sillouhettes of the tree line or how they used to target identify by counting laceholes on passing patrols's boots :)

Would you be stroking your collective semi on's if he'd have been a pugilistic bin man from Barnsley ?'

Good drills, but fuck me I see the 'all hail the Ghurka' chant is still loud and proud, generally used by those who've had fuck all operational experience of the ill administrated and over publicised little bastards :) 'Supermen' they certainly aren't, no matter how many times you spin the dits about them 'swaying in the wind' with the sillouhettes of the tree line or how they used to target identify by counting laceholes on passing patrols's boots :)

Would you be stroking your collective semi on's if he'd have been a pugilistic bin man from Barnsley ?'
It's true about the laces though,my mate Dinger got his throat cut for having crossed laces.

I'll never forgive that bin man from Barnsley, sniff, dusty in here innit :)

A 39-year-old man from Maidstone has been charged with assault.

What pisses me off...................... Charged with assault,
Now, if I go down town wielding a blade and stab someone, not in self defence, they start talking about GBH, attempted murder, armed robbery and the such like.

A 39-year-old man from Maidstone has been charged with assault.

What pisses me off...................... Charged with assault,
Now, if I go down town wielding a blade and stab someone, not in self defence, they start talking about GBH, attempted murder, armed robbery and the such like.
Have you ever spent time in Maidstone? I'm talking about Shepway, Parkwood or Tovil, not the centre. And if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand ;):D

Latest Threads