This Gurkha is one tough customer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Oct 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good drills, but fuck me I see the 'all hail the Ghurka' chant is still loud and proud, generally used by those who've had fuck all operational experience of the ill administrated and over publicised little bastards :) 'Supermen' they certainly aren't, no matter how many times you spin the dits about them 'swaying in the wind' with the sillouhettes of the tree line or how they used to target identify by counting laceholes on passing patrols's boots :)

Would you be stroking your collective semi on's if he'd have been a pugilistic bin man from Barnsley ?'

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ahh well you know, a wee man with a GBFO knife and a smile, is that much scarier than a big man with a GBFO knife and a frown...

3. It's true about the laces though,my mate Dinger got his throat cut for having crossed laces.

I'll never forgive that bin man from Barnsley, sniff, dusty in here innit :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. A 39-year-old man from Maidstone has been charged with assault.

What pisses me off...................... Charged with assault,
    Now, if I go down town wielding a blade and stab someone, not in self defence, they start talking about GBH, attempted murder, armed robbery and the such like.

5. Have you ever spent time in Maidstone? I'm talking about Shepway, Parkwood or Tovil, not the centre. And if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand ;):D