This forum

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Good CO, Oct 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.

2. In the same way the yoof crayon all over the serious threads, can we seriously expect the old and bold not to do the same here? :)

3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Let's see. Initially probably then they may get bored. Splitting forums up into topics works elsewhere. We'll see. If it proves no use we can easily remove again. I do think ARRSE is pretty harsh on newcomers at times.

4. msr

msr LE

Surely this forum should be called 'Yoof, innit?'

5. Is this an attempt to stop the cookery forum being deluged with the usual:

'i dunt no ware 2 post this but can i be a para?i have down sindrome an rickets,will that stop me?cheers m8s brap brap'........?

6. gr8 m8, dis be a bangin idea.

7. Yes because they can't understand 'txt spk' :D

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Harsh - bah! Harrrumph

Wasn't like that in my day. When I joined Arrse it was considered character building. Where would I be today without Flashy and MDN to guide me on the path of true enlightenment? (A lot happier and more mentally balanced I suspect)

Yoof of today don't how lucky they are. Bring back conscription and flogging I say.

Signed
    Disgruntled of Arrse.

p.s. Not a bad idea though.

9. Shouldn't you be out in the sun garden reading this week's 'Peoples Friend'?

10. LOL :D but he's right about national service not sure bout flogging though.

11. Great. At least this forum will easily identify the fuckwits and can be used as a 'hit list for fucktards'.

Once it becomes established, can we quietly cut the anochor and let it and all who sail in it drift off into the interweb?

12. Hopefully yes...

Love the dog signature mate.

13. I'd like to inform all the youngsters that they've been born.

When I was a youngster, people were forever saying to us, "You don't know you've been born!" This was probably because everyone was far too busy to tell us. Now, through the power of the internet, I am at last able to redress this sad state of affairs.

14. But keep the secret to yourself of what 'it' is that they've never had so good. Once that secret's out, there'll be no stopping them.

A bit of mystery in life is no bad thing.

15. And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D