This forum

#1
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
 
#2
In the same way the yoof crayon all over the serious threads, can we seriously expect the old and bold not to do the same here? :)
 
#3
Let's see. Initially probably then they may get bored. Splitting forums up into topics works elsewhere. We'll see. If it proves no use we can easily remove again. I do think ARRSE is pretty harsh on newcomers at times.
 
#4
Surely this forum should be called 'Yoof, innit?'
 
#5
Is this an attempt to stop the cookery forum being deluged with the usual:

'i dunt no ware 2 post this but can i be a para?i have down sindrome an rickets,will that stop me?cheers m8s brap brap'........?
 
#6
gr8 m8, dis be a bangin idea.
 
#7
skintboymike said:
In the same way the yoof crayon all over the serious threads, can we seriously expect the old and bold not to do the same here? :)
Yes because they can't understand 'txt spk' :D
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
Good CO said:
Let's see. Initially probably then they may get bored. Splitting forums up into topics works elsewhere. We'll see. If it proves no use we can easily remove again. I do think ARRSE is pretty harsh on newcomers at times.
Harsh - bah! Harrrumph

Wasn't like that in my day. When I joined Arrse it was considered character building. Where would I be today without Flashy and MDN to guide me on the path of true enlightenment? (A lot happier and more mentally balanced I suspect)

Yoof of today don't how lucky they are. Bring back conscription and flogging I say.

Signed
Disgruntled of Arrse.

p.s. Not a bad idea though.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
Shouldn't you be out in the sun garden reading this week's 'Peoples Friend'?
 
#11
Under 21? This is for you m8. Text speak allowed, bad inglish an advantage.
Great. At least this forum will easily identify the fuckwits and can be used as a 'hit list for fucktards'.

Once it becomes established, can we quietly cut the anochor and let it and all who sail in it drift off into the interweb?
 
#13
I'd like to inform all the youngsters that they've been born.

When I was a youngster, people were forever saying to us, "You don't know you've been born!" This was probably because everyone was far too busy to tell us. Now, through the power of the internet, I am at last able to redress this sad state of affairs.
 
#14
Dunservin said:
I'd like to inform all the youngsters that they've been born.

When I was a youngster, people were forever saying to us, "You don't know you've been born!" This was probably because everyone was far too busy to tell us. Now, through the power of the internet, I am at last able to redress this sad state of affairs.
But keep the secret to yourself of what 'it' is that they've never had so good. Once that secret's out, there'll be no stopping them.

A bit of mystery in life is no bad thing.
 
#15
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
 
#16
k13eod said:
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
dats cos all the yung kidz is still in dur pits innit.
 
#17
k13eod said:
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
Do you mean crusties like me?
 
#18
The_Snail said:
k13eod said:
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
Do you mean crusties like me?

I think the "crusty" comment is about the age slug, not the state of ones undercarriage and pants.
 
#19
Gren said:
The_Snail said:
k13eod said:
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
Do you mean crusties like me?

I think the "crusty" comment is about the age slug, not the state of ones undercarriage and pants.
... and there it is again ... that little bit of vomit at the back of the throat.

Cheers Gren :cry:
 
#20
k13eod said:
Gren said:
The_Snail said:
k13eod said:
Good CO said:
ARRSE can be pretty daunting: you have to deal with cynical old ba5stards (like me), the english language police and a whole lot of pis5 taking over any stupid questions or perhaps... excessive enthusiasm.

We'll see how it goes. Yunguns. over to you.

No under 15s. Come back in a few years.
And what do you get? A page full of us old custies :D
Do you mean crusties like me?

I think the "crusty" comment is about the age slug, not the state of ones undercarriage and pants.
... and there it is again ... that little bit of vomit at the back of the throat.

Cheers Gren :cry:
I am going to kill Jarrod for posting that........
 

Similar threads

Top