This Forum

Nominations for the greatest ARRSE threads ever here please. The lucky few will be added to this historic collection of literature.

Bill Oddie - Authentic Squaddie.

I personally like the NAFFI brawl with the fire service :D

Skiffing, Following through, Belizean prostitutes, Bill Oddie, Forces v Firemen

Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Ah yes skiffing...had my co-workers in rolling...they have a whole new out look on the Brits :D

NAAFI: My proudest moment

NAAFI: Is it possible to be nostalgic about swamping , convoy at his most hilarious , and contains THE funniest comparison on ARRSE ever , all i'll say is "baby seal"

NAAFI: in the raw , i stumbled on this one the othe week and was helpless , whatever happened to the rigger??

NAAFI: Is it wrong to have sleazoid sex with the mentally ill , i still scream at this one.

NAAFI: my proudest moment .... pure class

rereading the above posts WILL get you looked at strangely if you're at work.

separated at birth. can anyone send me a link? just been searching for ages.

So much to choose from here.... I remember the first inane banter threads I read in December 2002 from MDN, ORG (as was then) and Gunny

Did try a search for separated at birth, remember the pics, but couldnt find the thread. Did come up with something though......

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3794&highlight=seperated+birth

Ah, soap dodgers
the ILAF outings of last year. Shame the postings on the other sites are not still around, that was well funny! Spookily, some, not all, of the links to the other sites still work, but have managed to resist temptation at present time 8) :lol: watch this space :wink:
Added, page 10 of thread, Gunny's DIY White Cross Erection, CLASSIC :lol:

Following Through The Sport Of Kings. :D :D

Maybe the more popular threads aren't suitable for this forum.

How about a classic naafi section, seperate some of Convoy_c0cks timeless goldies into a section untouched by dribble

An ideal solution BFG. I hadn't really thought about the NAAFI thread problem. I think they should probably stay there. Maybe I should rename this thread NOW that's what I call a Clean ARRSE?