This Forum

Discussion in 'NOW That's What I Call ARRSE 1' started by Good CO, Oct 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Nominations for the greatest ARRSE threads ever here please. The lucky few will be added to this historic collection of literature.

2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

3. Bill Oddie - Authentic Squaddie.

4. My personal favourites

"I'm turning my kids into tiny squaddies"
    Tiny Squaddies :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the legendary "www.military.com"
    MIL.com :roll:

5. I personally like the NAFFI brawl with the fire service :D

6. Skiffing, Following through, Belizean prostitutes, Bill Oddie, Forces v Firemen

7. Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy Stumpy
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. Ah yes skiffing...had my co-workers in rolling...they have a whole new out look on the Brits :D

9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

'Separated at Birth?', from the Int Cell

Mil.com

Skiffing

10. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

NAAFI: My proudest moment

11. NAAFI: Is it possible to be nostalgic about swamping , convoy at his most hilarious , and contains THE funniest comparison on ARRSE ever , all i'll say is "baby seal"

NAAFI: in the raw , i stumbled on this one the othe week and was helpless , whatever happened to the rigger??

NAAFI: Is it wrong to have sleazoid sex with the mentally ill , i still scream at this one.

NAAFI: my proudest moment .... pure class

rereading the above posts WILL get you looked at strangely if you're at work.

12. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

separated at birth. can anyone send me a link? just been searching for ages.