Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

This fecking place is finally rubbing off on me!!!!!!

Nutter

Old Salt
This is the place for crap and things that offend so I thought it was well suited.

Was looking at the photo on the front page of a newspaper and saw a picture of Ruth Kelly on it. I instantly thought id do her.

This fecking place is rubbing off on me. Wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for the fact that I really dont mind it.

Would anyone else do Ruth Kelly, or even Lorraine Kelly?

Ruth Kelly?
Yeh I'd do her, with a sledge hammer.
Alongside the rest of that pox ridden bunch of wnakers that call themselves out government

jagman said:
Ruth Kelly?
Yeh I'd do her, with a sledge hammer.
Alongside the rest of that pox ridden bunch of wnakers that call themselves out government

Well i might sledge her afterwards, out of shame.

I'd let Ruth lick my scrotum while gently flossing her teeth on my manly pubes while I threw a load of swimmers up Lorraine.

Sarge_Knows_Best said:
lorraine - then when done and it bed time ruth - not to have just to listen to- fink it wud work

Sarge, step away from the keyboard, sober up, and come back when you're ready.

I'd do Ruth Kelly. Then slip a sly pipe bomb into her arrse, remote detonate when in Cabinet.

dhgrainger1 said:
Sarge_Knows_Best said:
lorraine - then when done and it bed time ruth - not to have just to listen to- fink it wud work

Sarge, step away from the keyboard, sober up, and come back when you're ready.

I'd do Ruth Kelly. Then slip a sly pipe bomb into her arrse, remote detonate when in Cabinet.

sorry woz finking bout jade too lol

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I'd rather do Henry Kelly than either Lorraine or Ruth. Both are a pair of RTA victims. Standards gentlemen, standards.

Where were your standards when you whispered sweet nothings in Chubb's ear while making the beast of two backs. No other reason she'd stalk you so incessantly!