This England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ABrighter2006, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Every picture tells a story, the BBC News webpage for England currently is as below.

At a time when Gordon Brown and his puppet Chancellor are watching ten years of Gordon Brown's dabbling unfold along with the rest of us. I thought it worth posting a screenshot as a quick snapshot of England today.

So, a rapist who has raped his own daughters 19 times, another man jailed for the kidnap, rape and murder of 17 year-old Hannah Foster, another wipes out his entire family, another guilty in the biker killing on the M40 and Shannon accused "shocked at plot".

As Jeremy Clarkson would say... "Anyway, moving on."

Attached Files:

2. The cyclist injured in a drive by fruiting has really piqued my interest.

3. And you are going to blame Brown for this, how, dump fcuk?

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

More cheerful news from old blighty then!

Sadly, those sort of headlines don't raise eyebrows the way they used to.

I'm just waiting for the next voodoo/mutilated/headless corpse on the Thames story. Must be, oh, at least a couple of weeks away. Or I'd settle for the mob - justice hangings of the social workers responsible for ignoring all the glaring evidence showing Baby P was being tortured. You know the ones - the cnuts who refused to resign.

5. I'd settle for the heads of the Daily Mail readers who think that social workers are all interfearing gestapo agents out to stop parents disciplining their kids...

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

You trying to say they aren't?

Now that IS funny.

Only missed the 60 individual wounds and the Doctor missing a broken back though....not too bad I suppose :?

7. Well, they are until someone dies...

8. Funny I had the same thoughts tonight listening to the news:

Shannon Matthews story - Father charged with her kidnap
    Hannah Trial - Murderer jailed but not for long enough
    Sheffield Incest trial - Father jailed for raping his daughters
    PBR Statement - government plans for an increase in VAT to 18.5%

Such is life in a 21st Century First World Country! And I thought that we couldnt have a Fritzl type problem here

9. Call me old fashioned but a leader takes responsibility for his charge. Clearly not the case with this shower of shite. Bliar set the rotten seed and the one eyed cunt is harvesting his work. Happy with that, dump fuck?

10. Can we blame Major for Thomas Hamilton...?

11. i often sit back and wonder what happened....................................................................

12. You understand the concept that the man "in charge" has for the last decade been in charge of the UK' finances right. Those same finances that pay for Police, Schools, hospitals and that sort of thing, you do, don't you?

btw - thanks for the "dump fcuk" - I feel like I've finally made it. :D

13. He evidently didn't go to the Monty Python dojo then. John Cleese had a crack course to teach students how to defend themselves against random acts of fruiting if I'm not mistaken. Everryone should know how to defend themselves against yobs waving wild banannas around the place.

[​IMG]

14. Rape, murder, how does this relate to money?

15. Start with Father Ted and keep going.