This England

Every picture tells a story, the BBC News webpage for England currently is as below.

At a time when Gordon Brown and his puppet Chancellor are watching ten years of Gordon Brown's dabbling unfold along with the rest of us. I thought it worth posting a screenshot as a quick snapshot of England today.

So, a rapist who has raped his own daughters 19 times, another man jailed for the kidnap, rape and murder of 17 year-old Hannah Foster, another wipes out his entire family, another guilty in the biker killing on the M40 and Shannon accused "shocked at plot".

As Jeremy Clarkson would say... "Anyway, moving on."

Attachments

ABrighter2006 said:
Every picture tells a story, the BBC News webpage for England currently is as below.

At a time when Gordon Brown and his puppet Chancellor are watching ten years of Gordon Brown's dabbling unfold along with the rest of us. I thought it worth posting a screenshot as a quick snapshot of England today.

So, a rapist who has raped his own daughters 19 times, another man jailed for the kidnap, rape and murder of 17 year-old Hannah Foster, another wipes out his entire family, another guilty in the biker killing on the M40 and Shannon accused "shocked at plot".

As Jeremy Clarkson would say... "Anyway, moving on."

The cyclist injured in a drive by fruiting has really piqued my interest.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
More cheerful news from old blighty then!

Sadly, those sort of headlines don't raise eyebrows the way they used to.

I'm just waiting for the next voodoo/mutilated/headless corpse on the Thames story. Must be, oh, at least a couple of weeks away. Or I'd settle for the mob - justice hangings of the social workers responsible for ignoring all the glaring evidence showing Baby P was being tortured. You know the ones - the cnuts who refused to resign.

Command_doh said:

I'm just waiting for the next voodoo/mutilated/headless corpse on the Thames story. Must be, oh, at least a couple of weeks away. Or I'd settle for the mob - justice hangings of the social workers responsible for ignoring all the glaring evidence showing Baby P was being tortured. You know the ones - the cnuts who refused to resign.
I'd settle for the heads of the Daily Mail readers who think that social workers are all interfearing gestapo agents out to stop parents disciplining their kids...

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
parapauk said:
Command_doh said:

I'd settle for the heads of the Daily Mail readers who think that social workers are all interfearing gestapo agents out to stop parents disciplining their kids...
You trying to say they aren't?

Now that IS funny.

Only missed the 60 individual wounds and the Doctor missing a broken back though....not too bad I suppose :?

Command_doh said:
parapauk said:
Command_doh said:

You trying to say they aren't?

Now that IS funny.
Well, they are until someone dies...

Funny I had the same thoughts tonight listening to the news:

Shannon Matthews story - Father charged with her kidnap
Hannah Trial - Murderer jailed but not for long enough
Sheffield Incest trial - Father jailed for raping his daughters
PBR Statement - government plans for an increase in VAT to 18.5%

Such is life in a 21st Century First World Country! And I thought that we couldnt have a Fritzl type problem here

parapauk said:
And you are going to blame Brown for this, how, dump fcuk?

Call me old fashioned but a leader takes responsibility for his charge. Clearly not the case with this shower of shite. Bliar set the rotten seed and the one eyed cunt is harvesting his work. Happy with that, dump fuck?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
parapauk said:

Call me old fashioned but a leader takes responsibility for his charge. Clearly not the case with this shower of shite. Bliar set the rotten seed and the one eyed cunt is harvesting his work. Happy with that, dump fuck?
Can we blame Major for Thomas Hamilton...?

parapauk said:
You understand the concept that the man "in charge" has for the last decade been in charge of the UK' finances right. Those same finances that pay for Police, Schools, hospitals and that sort of thing, you do, don't you?

btw - thanks for the "dump fcuk" - I feel like I've finally made it. :D

The cyclist injured in a drive by fruiting has really piqued my interest.
He evidently didn't go to the Monty Python dojo then. John Cleese had a crack course to teach students how to defend themselves against random acts of fruiting if I'm not mistaken. Everryone should know how to defend themselves against yobs waving wild banannas around the place.

ABrighter2006 said:
parapauk said:
You understand the concept that the man "in charge" has for the last decade been in charge of the UK' finances right. Those same finances that pay for Police, Schools, hospitals and that sort of thing, you do, don't you?

btw - thanks for the "dump fcuk" - I feel like I've finally made it. :D
Rape, murder, how does this relate to money?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
parapauk said:

Totally agree. Brilliantly expressed Flashy. Did you get help with that? Regarding the filthy Northerner who raped his children to whom they mothered 9 children I am amazed at the sentencing. 25 rape charges and 'life' for each rape. 25 x life isn't it? However, to serve a minimum of 19 years. Someone please explain that. He'll be out just in time to go to work on his grand daughters.

PandaLOVE said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
parapauk said:

Totally agree. Brilliantly expressed Flashy. Did you get help with that? Regarding the filthy Northerner who raped his children to whom they mothered 9 children I am amazed at the sentencing. 25 rape charges and 'life' for each rape. 25 x life isn't it? However, to serve a minimum of 19 years. Someone please explain that. He'll be out just in time to go to work on his grand daughters.
So you're talking about the sentence, not the crime?

PandaLOVE said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
parapauk said:

Somehow I think he will not ever leave jail. Not even if he develops a terminal illness.

parapauk said:
Rape, murder, how does this relate to money?
Sorry parapauk, go and read the stories, then please try to understand the connection between the government and those they profess to lead Then consider how the direct connection between effective financing, stewardship and degragrading operation of public services impacts on our country's ability to educate, care for and protect the people.

A record prison population is the just the effect of poor government.

parapauk said:
PandaLOVE said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
parapauk said:

So you're talking about the sentence, not the crime?
Not sure I understand your question. I am disgusted by the crime and amazed that he could be released at all let alone in 19 years. The world is becoming more and more perverse and sick and it's high time the likes of these people and those that torture and kill babies are simply exterminated. I'm not expressing myself through outrage but by cold light of day common sense. They have no place on this planet. Why keep them alive? Let's spend the money on what we would have spent on keeping and feeding them and direct it to victim support.

Latest Threads