This doesn't bear thinking about !

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Cutaway, Oct 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Looks like it should be in this forum, you're supposed to be the all-singing, all-dancing experts on quack stuff.
    I don't know if this is gen, but even if untrue it still makes me wince. In that case, what twisted brain thinks this kak up then ?

What a tosser
  2. ooo errr.. ??? so now will you stop that practice cutaway? :wink:
  3. So what was on the conveyor machine? Cornflakes or somesuch. And where the hell is his left knacker? Nothing should be eaten until this mans left nut is found!
  4. Guy sounds like a Yank :roll:

Stupid thing they would do :wink:
  5. Apparently true, featured in the "Darwin Awards" and confirmed as real story
  6. 8O

:lol: No Sh*t Sherlock! :lol:

:twisted: That'll teach him! :twisted:
  7. Probably still safer than getting your bits too close to a few QA's I can think of!
  8. I think my bits are still the target of many a piss'ed off QA :twisted:
  9. Perhaps this guy and that bloke Bobbit in the US whose missus cut his old fella off could get together and compare notes. Only one d*ck and three nuts between them. If they can find one more they could form a club.

But what would you call it? Come on you lot ideas please. Most creative name wins a bag of nuts.
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

One d*ck & three nuts ?

But isn't that normal ?

Per bloke I mean ?
  11. if that is the case with you, it would explain a great deal :wink:
  12. cheers for that just lost intrest in breakfast 8O
  13. we could tell you a lot more stories, that would definetly make you lose your breakfast :twisted: