This deserves its own thread! Milf School teacher caught!

Mine was an all boys grammar, the only woman (and I use the term loosely), was the swimming teacher (outdoor school pool, effing cold), who wore brogues and shaved twice daily.
I had a swimming teacher like that. A truly unpleasant woman. My parents had taught me to swim, but she decided I couldn't. As a result, she'd walk next to me with a pole as I swam giving me a clear view up her skirt.

Bleurgh

We had some freaks teaching at one of the schools I attended.
A female PE teacher with a crippled and withered arm, a (female) Swedish (not the attractive type) English teacher, the useless bloke (Mr Mort?) Who was supposedly teaching physics but had to research every lesson or get someone else to take it. We knew more about physics than he did.
The commie headteacher who buggered off to Russia visiting their schools (was away for months) not forgetting Mr Michael Jackson (tall thin and white) who taught technical drawing - nothing too weird about him other than sharing a name with a famous freak
And the feminist biology teacher who could be distracted from boiling leaves in water and alcohol very easily.
I'm sure there were more.

Despite all that there were not even any rumours of teacher shagging the kids

Good to see the wee ginger scrote get his 'cum'uppance! He had a wee gem he could have banged most school nights....

Latest Threads