This deserves its own thread! Milf School teacher caught!

That's revolting, I thought they were cheap painted leather, there were a lot of them about in the 80s and they were all that shiny. What the hell fabric are they made of, nylon?

They are among the most revolting trouserings I've ever seen.
A mix with rayon and a very high thread count - it takes a lot of modern tech to make them look that cheap.

Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th thread on female teachers getting a good seeing to by their 16/17 year old pupils, why we're these teachers not at my school when I was that age?! =(

All them stabbing/shooting/rape/whatever epidemics you read about in the paper, they are not epidemics. It is just flavour of the month for lazy journos.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

View attachment 139611 Even more so that she teaches at my old school! Damn why couldn't this have happened when I was there!!! My younger brother remembers her and informed me everyone wanted a piece of her!

Teacher arrested over claims of having an affair with 17-year-old pupil - Daily Record
Stumbled on this thread by chance, and at the same tiome, on this post-script, which speaks volumes for the skule and its population . . .

Stumbled on this thread by chance, and at the same tiome, on this post-script, which speaks volumes for the skule and its population . . .
After conducting said violent robbery netting some change a few phones and a PS4 the perps make a speedy getaway on the number 7 bus. You couldn't make it up. His four years in the nick are going to be a misery. The lags will mercilessly take the piss. More so when the discover the ging didn't even get his leg over with the Milfy teacher. By the sounds of it he didn't even get his fingers wet with the saucy minx.

After conducting said violent robbery netting some change a few phones and a PS4 the perps make a speedy getaway on the number 7 bus. You couldn't make it up. His four years in the nick are going to be a misery. The lags will mercilessly take the piss. More so when the discover the ging didn't even get his leg over with the Milfy teacher. By the sounds of it he didn't even get his fingers wet with the saucy minx.
Sentenced in December 2016, he's probably out by now, should you feel inclined to seek him out and inquire :)

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sentenced in December 2016, he's probably out by now, should you feel inclined to seek him out and inquire :)
I'd be more inclined to seek out the milfy (ex) teacher..

Plenty of teacher/ pupil shagging going on where I went to school. Unfortunately it was all boys and male teachers although I'm quite happy to say that it never happened to me. I worked out early on that it was best to stay away from Mr Dragescu who taught French, but was an enthusiastic coach to the water polo and wrestling teams in his spare time.

Mine was an all boys grammar, the only woman (and I use the term loosely), was the swimming teacher (outdoor school pool, effing cold), who wore brogues and shaved twice daily.

Mine was an all boys grammar, the only woman (and I use the term loosely), was the swimming teacher (outdoor school pool, effing cold), who wore brogues and shaved twice daily.
She sounds delightful

Pics?

Plenty of teacher/ pupil shagging going on where I went to school. Unfortunately it was all boys and male teachers although I'm quite happy to say that it never happened to me. I worked out early on that it was best to stay away from Mr Dragescu who taught French, but was an enthusiastic coach to the water polo and wrestling teams in his spare time.

Funny he never married

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Read the story.

She wasn't shagged by the boy, nor he by her.

She wound up with a bad reputation and no career.

He wound up with a criminal record for violent crime before he was 20.

So - both of them f*cked, but no shagging.

Pathetic

Last edited:
Nowadays every one seems to be getting there leg over at schools.
In my day this never happened, i feel cheated of an early sexual education by a female teacher/young Milf.
I went to school in the 70s ,and there was plenty of it. Mind You, I went to an all male catholic school taught by clergy,so the problem was avoiding it...:oops::rofl:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Read the story.

She wasn't shagged by the boy, nor he by her.

She wound up with a bad reputation and no career.

He wound up with a criminal record for violent crime before he was 20.

So - both of them f*cked, but no shagging.

Pathetic
I did read it. If you read my two posts you should have comprehended that I expressed a willingness to shag her. I made no comment on the back story.

My bold, nor in mine, going to an all boys grammar school we were taught by men, several of whom had served in various services during WW2. As it was not a catholic school we didn't even have pervy priest touching us up. Our masters however were liberal with their corporal punishment if one stepped out of line, one ex naval CPO, who had just joined us & was an unknown quantity, so we tried it on with him, actually knocked one of our (4th year) class out of his seat for "dumb insolence", needless to say discipline was pretty good in his class after that.
I had a teacher who was ex-Army (served in Burma, captured by the Japanese and lost a leg), he would bring troublemakers to the front of the class and when they relaxed a forceful meeting between 'tin leg' and miscreant's ankle would help to keep them on their toes. Misbehaviour in his classes was almost non-existant.