This deserves its own thread! Milf School teacher caught!

Yes there was a teacher called Sue and she was nice with ample breasts.
I had a French teacher like that, no wonder I learned f u c k all French in 5 years.

G

goatrutar

Just be grateful that your early sexual education wasn't courtesy of a grey haired deputy headmaster with breath that could strip paint. That was the fate of many a young lad at my school. The barsteward fled the country as soon as the rozzers turned up.
Being buggered by one of the English teachers was all that was available at my grammar school - a fate I managed to avoid.
He got away with it too & merely resigned when found out.
I'm seeing a pattern here. You weren't sucked/wanked or sodomised at school because you were ugly little cunts.

I was raised a catholic and was sexy as fuck but the priests never touched me up. I might sue for false advertising.

All hail Emperor Mong.

I'm seeing a pattern here. You weren't sucked/wanked or sodomised at school because you were ugly little cunts.

I was raised a catholic and was sexy as fuck but the priests never touched me up. I might sue for false advertising.

All hail Emperor Mong.
Ears like Dumbo. =D

An orange-skinned bird married to a balding bloke who wears leather trousers.

I would undoubtedly have done her when I was 17, but then 17-year-old blokes have lamentable taste in women.
i dont think wanting to fuck anything that will let you or cant run fast enough can be classed as "taste"

B

Biscuits_AB

Those are SIB trousers. I bet he's got pirate shoes on as well. I bet she's a right durty wee hoo'er an' all!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Aye; it matters that I'd do any & all of them repeatedly.

Police: 'Young man, why were you hanging about outside the school?'

Young Man: 'Don't you realise there is an army of randy female school teachers waiting to be abused?'

The few female teachers at my school were sour faced spinsters ...complete with moustaches,fat guts and glasses thicker than a RLC driver .

The one ray of sunshine was the religious education teacher who lived near me who was a milf then and a gilf last time i saw her two years ago .....she was a brunette version of Beverly D'angelo . yes i still would ..... Beverly D'Angelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The few female teachers at my school were sour faced spinsters ...complete with moustaches,fat guts and glasses thicker than a RLC driver .

The one ray of sunshine was the religious education teacher who lived near me who was a milf then and a gilf last time i saw her two years ago .....she was a brunette version of Beverly D'angelo . yes i still would ..... Beverly D'Angelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll buy that for a Dollar! :D

Does having your knackers and bumcrack all sweaty and smelling of dead cows give one an investigative edge, then? Or were they used in a misguided attempt to fool gayers into making a pass at the wearer?

No argument there.
They are obviously not leather but the bottom half of a cheap shiny suit. Go to specsavers or buy a better computer.

They are obviously not leather but the bottom half of a cheap shiny suit. Go to specsavers or buy a better computer.

Shiny leather? He may have sat and 'bulled' them all night? No? Ok I'll stop talking rubbish! lol! His trousers do look uber gay though!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Or stop wanking over bisexual bint fantasies.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They were there al-right but as you are Scottish they would have had ginger hair, stunk of piss and weighed 18 stone.
You mean like the picture of the Scottish teacher posted by the OP, about whom this thread is about?

That's revolting, I thought they were cheap painted leather, there were a lot of them about in the 80s and they were all that shiny. What the hell fabric are they made of, nylon?

They are among the most revolting trouserings I've ever seen.