This deserves its own thread! Milf School teacher caught!

An orange-skinned bird married to a balding bloke who wears leather trousers.

I would undoubtedly have done her when I was 17, but then 17-year-old blokes have lamentable taste in women.

Nowadays every one seems to be getting there leg over at schools.
In my day this never happened, i feel cheated of an early sexual education by a female teacher/young Milf.

Nowadays every one seems to be getting there leg over at schools.
In my day this never happened, i feel cheated of an early sexual education by a female teacher/young Milf.
My bold, nor in mine, going to an all boys grammar school we were taught by men, several of whom had served in various services during WW2. As it was not a catholic school we didn't even have pervy priest touching us up. Our masters however were liberal with their corporal punishment if one stepped out of line, one ex naval CPO, who had just joined us & was an unknown quantity, so we tried it on with him, actually knocked one of our (4th year) class out of his seat for "dumb insolence", needless to say discipline was pretty good in his class after that.

There must be somebody you can sue.
I was just thinking the same thing, that is after I had spent a happy few minutes thinking about what I'd like to do with her.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks more like a spray-tanned X Factor wannabee than a teacher.

Sometimes, I think this world is changing faster than I'm prepared to realise.

i feel cheated of an early sexual education by a female teacher/young Milf.
Just be grateful that your early sexual education wasn't courtesy of a grey haired deputy headmaster with breath that could strip paint. That was the fate of many a young lad at my school. The barsteward fled the country as soon as the rozzers turned up.

Chef

LE
The trouble is this; when I was at school all the female teachers were withered crones of 25-45 years. In the intervening period the women at my son's school are all fit and attractive girls of 25-45 years.

Its a mystery and no mistake.

Ah, this has sparked an old memory, of Miss Sutcliffe and of Miss Vernon, English teachers I think but I didn't listen much. They will be old and shrivelled now if still alive, but I shall return them to the full glory of their early 30s in an astonishingly depraved eyelid-movie at some point in the near future.

Yes there was a teacher called Sue and she was nice with ample breasts.
Oooer...dribble dribble...would she be nice with my ample breasts....??

Being buggered by one of the English teachers was all that was available at my grammar school - a fate I managed to avoid.
He got away with it too & merely resigned when found out.

Latest Threads