This creature writes for the Guardian

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Twitter mob maul author Kia Abdullah who mocked student deaths | People in the News | People | The First Post

Perhaps that perennial occupier of the moral high ground and supplier of news and views to the socially aware, aka the celebrated Guardianista Mr Hugh Muir, might wish to make a few comments about his fellow Guardian creature who seems to believe that the deaths of those with double-barrelled names following an accident in Thailand is something to be celebrated on a public forum.

This is a shame because she looks OK, albeit in a Thai Tranny sort of way. How could she make amends for her foul behaviour?

Attached Files:

• kia.jpg
      kia.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
  2. this was done in a thread yesterday, she would get it but as the editor took great pains to point out she was a freelancer whos not written anything for over a year

3. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Thanks - the perils of skimming a version of 'The Week'. I'd still like to hear Mr Muir's views and have confirmation from the editor that she will not be writing for them again.

And you're right, one certainly would.

4. Thank fuck we're above shit like that here on ARRSE!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fucking what! she thinks shes a sociopath pffft fucking bollocks shes clearly never visited ARRSE

6. I googled her and found this pic [​IMG] and that shes written a book about catching peadophiles or something

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

8. FORMER_FYRDMAN

But we've never pretended to be anything else, whereas the good Mr Muir, is clearly a high-minded, clean living sort who would never ask Ms Abdullah to get her tits out or muse about banging her back doors in, in writing that is.

9. I'm glad they're dead too. No particular reason, except I'm feeling mildly got-at today and the misfortune of some random strangers cheers me up a little.

• Like Like x 1
  10. not to fussed about here writing ability but I'd let her do perverse things to me with a wooden spoon

11. thus proving my ARRSE is full of sociopaths point :p

12. OI I'd let her spank me with it not stick it up my arse, that'd be socipathic

13. You say that like it's a bad thing!:shock::twisted:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Which means she has a stronger connection with the Grainaud than most of the posters on here have with the British Army.

• Like Like x 1
  15. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Why is your arrse full of sociopaths?