This creature writes for the Guardian

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Twitter mob maul author Kia Abdullah who mocked student deaths | People in the News | People | The First Post

Perhaps that perennial occupier of the moral high ground and supplier of news and views to the socially aware, aka the celebrated Guardianista Mr Hugh Muir, might wish to make a few comments about his fellow Guardian creature who seems to believe that the deaths of those with double-barrelled names following an accident in Thailand is something to be celebrated on a public forum.

This is a shame because she looks OK, albeit in a Thai Tranny sort of way. How could she make amends for her foul behaviour?

Attachments

this was done in a thread yesterday, she would get it but as the editor took great pains to point out she was a freelancer whos not written anything for over a year

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks - the perils of skimming a version of 'The Week'. I'd still like to hear Mr Muir's views and have confirmation from the editor that she will not be writing for them again.

And you're right, one certainly would.

Perhaps that perennial occupier of the moral high ground and supplier of news and views to the socially aware, aka the celebrated Guardianista Mr Hugh Muir, might wish to make a few comments about his fellow Guardian creature who seems to believe that the deaths of those with double-barrelled names following an accident in Thailand is something to be celebrated on a public forum.
Thank fuck we're above shit like that here on ARRSE!

I googled her and found this pic
and that shes written a book about catching peadophiles or something

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank fuck we're above shit like that here on ARRSE!
But we've never pretended to be anything else, whereas the good Mr Muir, is clearly a high-minded, clean living sort who would never ask Ms Abdullah to get her tits out or muse about banging her back doors in, in writing that is.

not to fussed about here writing ability but I'd let her do perverse things to me with a wooden spoon

OI I'd let her spank me with it not stick it up my arse, that'd be socipathic

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
not to fussed about here writing ability but I'd let her do perverse things to me with a wooden spoon
Change your name to Mr Rann-Domm and I think she'd be happy to oblige - not sure that a safety word would be much use though.

I'd buy you a pint first

I knew her name sounded familiar...Her book get's advertised in the Fortean times.

And that's my complete depth of knowledge of this women...."she" is a women right?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer