This country is a C**k Up!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FUJUNCDSOB, Feb 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not a lot winds me up but this is a ******* piss off to me

Mick and Mairead Philpott started fire that killed their six children, court told | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Pardon the use of the guardian, it's just the one I read it on earlier.

So these braindeads with their 11 kids (between two women) in their house with a full size snooker table aren't content!

For fucks sake!

A, There is no way that bloke could earn enough to pay for all that

B, "We" have therefore been paying all that money (in taxes obviously) to raise those kids and it's wasted

C, Insert your own point here, I am at a loss!

For those of you serving/ex-service this must be doubly annoying. I am angry enough for you all though so feel free to take the piss if you like :)

2. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

I don't mind the foxes. It's the ugly ones that bug me.

3. Surely if they're doleys the saving of six lots of benefits is a result.

4. Probably not too clever to wildly speculate on this ongoing case.

5. You're not serving or ex-serving yourself then?

So what the **** are you doing here?

Feel free to kill yourself in an amusing and painful way and make sure a relative films the whole thing and gets it on Youtube.

You ******* civvie outrage spastic.

6. It is indeed, although it's not the kids fault. Although if they'd not been cooked by their parents I suppose they'd have become the next generation of doleys.

I was sort of hoping to get onto the whole doley/tax/cut backs issue, I am "feeling the pinch" as they call it but I bet these scroungers are still coining it in off our taxes!

7. The aim of ARRSE (in so far that it has one) is to provide a useful(ish), informative and amusing site for people with an interest in the British Army.

Not all civvie's are walts/spastics/nobodies, some of us actually give a **** about the serving/ex service soldiers!

You don't like that just report me to the mods and see what they say, otherwise **** off!

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!

It's a favourite phrase of my old man (ex-some-unit or other, he was always too pissed to make sense when he was prepared to discuss his service) who taught me a lot, some unintentionally.

It stands for Fucked Up Jumped Up Never Come Down Son Of a Bitch, there was another one that had the same start but ended in Son Of a Mis-fucked Sea Cook but I never did get my head around that one.

9. What has it got to do with the armed forces? Why would anyone in the armed forces give a **** about this more anymore than a dustbin man would? If you care about the armed forces so much please go and give all your money to one of the many charities.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sambady should do samfink abaht it!

11. I can take all the gobbing you want to throw at me, but the apparent hatred for all things civvie (i.e. me) begs the question what the **** are you fighting for?

You can all check my post history and see my first post, crack on if you want to just insult me and every other civvie in the country, but remember you will all be civvies one day!

We ain't all tossers!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'd like to insult you, then I'd like to insult every other civvy. Then I'd like to smash you all in the face with a cricket bat for being no mark tossers.

• Like Like x 1