This Country has its priorities wrong

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_guru, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just checking my inbox on Yahoo and I received the following headlines

1. Jail Crowding Row : Paedo Walks Free

2. Royal Phone Tapping Journo Faces Jail.

Got their priorities right then this Government....

2. 1. legitimate immigrants jumping through the hoop for British citizenship

2. illegals simply walks in and hide while some are plotting to make this country 100% Muslim

3. i was under the impression that this country's sole priority was to springboard TCB into his new money generating career ASAP, enabling him to saunter through the wreckage of a once not-bad industrial nation which is now just pathetic? Or have I misunderstood the last ten years of our political life?

4. This country as lost the plot

There you have this person on national telly telling everyone how he walked free from jail cuddling with his other half and pictures of innocents on the mantle piece i was so disgusted by this i felt my skin crawling to think how our government as got this so wrong blaming everyone else .
    At least the journo admitted is guilt he should have been tagged rather than sent to jail .

5. ....blah blah blah blah...whogivesafuck.

At least they've not lied about having cancer you fcuking walting cuntslash.

6. Great Britain – The morally corrupt Island.

Forgive me if this has been posted already but could not see one similar.

In the last week 2 paedophiles have been released from custody after pleading guilty in court to downloading/creating indecent pictures of children, which in itself is IMHO a heinous crime which should result in the loss of liberties, however, consider the following…

A News of the World reporter has been jailed for 4 months because he eaves dropped some telephone messages. Wrong – yes, worthy of a jail sentence when the above go free – no!!!

What has happened to this country, what has happened to our sense of values and morals?

The recent Dispatches programme that went under cover into Mosques manage to catch secret footage that showed Imams preaching that it is ok to marry girls as young as 9 as the Prophet Mohammed did so himself. This is fact as it was caught on camera before people jump on the racist bandwagon. How many in the crowd shouted that this was wrong/ disgraceful – none. So this was acceptable to the audience. Sick.

Are we not going to jail paedophiles now in preparation for the day that someone from another faith gets arrested then uses the defence that it is ok to do so as part of his religion and to be treated otherwise would be religious discrimination?

I realise there is no direct link at the moment, but it is not a big stretch of the imagination to see what might lie ahead. There are dark undertones as to what has happened recently, am I the only person that see’s this as wrong? :pissedoff:

The judicial system cannot use the excuse of failing to carry out their duties on the back of a letter from the Home Secretary. This sort of action needs to be rectified now.

Now, where did I put my tin foil hat?