• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

This confused me.

Now,before you discuss the various possibilities with this gorgeous bint.
Read the following.............

Kim Petras, the German boy who at the age of 12 became the world's youngest person to start hormone treatments for a sex change operation, has been signed up by a German record label.

Shadow on top lip gives him away. He / she could grow the moustache and trim it in a way that would cause a riot in Bavaria.

There is a vid on YouTube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kf7cRUL_gEI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kf7cRUL_gEI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If that is her singing, it is a bit Bonny Tyler!

Looks a bit like 'im wot played Frodo. And you know what they say about blokes with big feet.

Darthspud said:
smartascarrots said:
And you know what they say about blokes with big feet.
They wear big shoes ? 8)
Nah. They say, "That fcuker just trod on me toes".

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
fatsplasher said:
smartascarrots said:
Darthspud said:
smartascarrots said:
And you know what they say about blokes with big feet.
They wear big shoes ? 8)
Nah. They say, "That fcuker just trod on me toes".
Nope they say they don't fall over much.
I seem to manage.

I would happily introduce him/her to the Duke Hair Sculpting Product - Our Motto - 'it'll see you right through the disco pet, dont you worry'.

That would fukcin' get it, guvnor and no mistake. If its old enough to bleed its old enough to butcher. Or do I need counselling?

A quick google search for its details and apparently it is now 16.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
theoriginalphantom said:
A quick google search for its details and apparently it is now 16.
Phew. Thank Christ for that. I would hate to sodomise an underage German gender bender. It would get into the papers and my Mum might read it. And she fucking hates Germans.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
halo_jones said:
She has that cute baby dyke look but herman lezzers are in my experience a danger too mental health
Stout leather thongs and a ball gag. They can scream their homicidal fantasies through a mouthful of warm drool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0
B Infantry 16
moggsuk Armed Forces Pension Scheme 12