This confused me.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Now,before you discuss the various possibilities with this gorgeous bint.
    Read the following.............

Kim Petras, the German boy who at the age of 12 became the world's youngest person to start hormone treatments for a sex change operation, has been signed up by a German record label.
  2. Shadow on top lip gives him away. He / she could grow the moustache and trim it in a way that would cause a riot in Bavaria.
  3. oooppps yes I would
  4. how old is he/she/it now? because i would! :D :D
  5. There is a vid on YouTube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If that is her singing, it is a bit Bonny Tyler!
  6. Does she still have the working parts he/she was born with if so count me in
  7. Looks a bit like 'im wot played Frodo. And you know what they say about blokes with big feet.
  8. They wear big shoes ? 8)
  9. Nah. They say, "That fcuker just trod on me toes".
  10. I'd kick its back doors in.
  11. Nope they say they don't fall over much.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I seem to manage.

I would happily introduce him/her to the Duke Hair Sculpting Product - Our Motto - 'it'll see you right through the disco pet, dont you worry'.
  13. That would fukcin' get it, guvnor and no mistake. If its old enough to bleed its old enough to butcher. Or do I need counselling?
  14. A quick google search for its details and apparently it is now 16.
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Phew. Thank Christ for that. I would hate to sodomise an underage German gender bender. It would get into the papers and my Mum might read it. And she fucking hates Germans.