This certainly beats a kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Screw_The_Nut

I'm choosing to ignore the actual article, for fear of going on a shooting rampage....

Wonder how the Sun beat the Mail to that story?

Clearly an outrage......

What's Islam got to do with it? It's more to do with Asian culture...

I know this is CA but.. Looking at the picture of the sisters, I am drawn to the conclusion the victim's name is Cinderella.

Unlikely that this is a Chinese, Japanese or Indian thing, hence nothing to do with Asian culture, more like Islamic stone age culture.
Perhaps I should have been less polite and just said Pakistani.

Islam has to do with it, because she and they were Muslims?
In the same way that it's fair to blame Christianity for the Westboro Baptist Church, yes.

This just proves how incompatible these ignorant muslim fuckpigs are in the West. They are a thousand years behind and preach a form of religion which is so out of touch with our society that we should ban the fucking lot of them.

We are heading or a clash of civilisations.

S

Screw_The_Nut

In the same way that it's fair to blame Christianity for the Westboro Baptist Church, yes.
That is a relatively small and isolated case. These kind of things are happening in the UK a thousand (if not more) times a year, all stemming from the same religion (but not the same country of origin).

Perhaps you should have, but what place has this sort of culture got in the UK, it's not the f**king stone age here?
I don't disagree whatsoever, but my point is that Islam is not the problem, but instead the failure to instil values in immigrants and subsequent generations. It has no place here. The real problem lies in Britain's inability to present a clear set of values to its immigrant population, often leading to this sort of scenario.

That is a relatively small and isolated case. These kind of things are happening in the UK a thousand (if not more) times a year, all stemming from the same religion (but not the same country of origin).
Hyperbole, but it is a problem. I have a few pet theories on the subject that I'd love to discuss if you'll consider suspending your views on Islam.
Al Ajnabi - are you a muslim?
No, I'm not. I have lived in Muslim countries however (of a ME flavour rather than Asian) and study Islam as part of my wider studies in Arabic and the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads