This certainly beats a kiss

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Raven2008, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm choosing to ignore the actual article, for fear of going on a shooting rampage....
  2. Had they been drinking?

Just wondered..........
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Wonder how the Sun beat the Mail to that story?

Clearly an outrage......
  4. What's Islam got to do with it? It's more to do with Asian culture...
  5. Islam has to do with it, because she and they were Muslims?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Unlikely that this is a Chinese, Japanese or Indian thing, hence nothing to do with Asian culture, more like Islamic stone age culture.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I know this is CA but.. Looking at the picture of the sisters, I am drawn to the conclusion the victim's name is Cinderella.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Perhaps I should have been less polite and just said Pakistani.
  9. In the same way that it's fair to blame Christianity for the Westboro Baptist Church, yes.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Perhaps you should have, but what place has this sort of culture got in the UK, it's not the f**king stone age here?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Religion über alles. ALLES!
  12. This just proves how incompatible these ignorant muslim fuckpigs are in the West. They are a thousand years behind and preach a form of religion which is so out of touch with our society that we should ban the fucking lot of them.

We are heading or a clash of civilisations.
  13. That is a relatively small and isolated case. These kind of things are happening in the UK a thousand (if not more) times a year, all stemming from the same religion (but not the same country of origin).
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Al Ajnabi - are you a muslim?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.