This cant be happening....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moodybitch, Apr 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .....the powers that be where I work have set up a new media network, offering ad space inside kids playcentres.

We have been instructed that we are all required to go and visit some of the sites this Friday!

Now, excuse me, but I really do not want to pile onboard the sunshine bus with the other 19 sales staff and look like paedo's in some bloody playarea all afternoon.

I need advice on how to get out of this....and fast! Arrsers, It's over to you...........
  2. Moody:

Isn't that illegal?.. Advertising to kids in a ' captive environment ' or something?.. aren't there child exploitation laws ?.. I know that in certain media [ TV mostly ] you can't target kids...or is it okay now that they allow TV screens above the urinals and pepper drunks in bars with adverts for breath mints and high powered sports cars when they're defences [ and pants ] are down...?
  3. Suicide? Or just perhaps attempted suicide. Simply enough pills and alcohol to comatise you from now until Saturday, but not quite enough to end your life.

Hey presto, good excuse not to attend on Friday.
  4. Parents must remain on site while their kids are there - so 'technically' we offer an opportunity to target the parents.
  5. RTFQ

get a camelbak and fill it with red food dye. cut a hole in it and secure it to your stomach under your baby doll outfit or whatever you wear to work. Maybe a french maids outfit. At an opportune moment in front of your boss, double over and grip your stomach. Scream like michael jackson having his tradesmens introduced to his cellmate 'Bubba'. squeeze the camelbak so the dye comes shooting out (preferably downwards) look shocked at your boss and run out in tears. gotta be worth a couple of weeks off at least.
  6. Make yourself a Michael Jackson outfit for the day and invite the kids to play with you in the Neverland wendy house

or else tell them about your paranoid phobia of oompa loompas, dwarves and small folk generally :lol:

Hope this helps keep us posted
  7. Just tell them FERK ORF
  8. RTFQ

Spend thursday cutting the heads off dolls and arranging them into a totem. When challenged, explain it's your new idea for advertising cornflakes, then reach under your desk saying "all it needs now is the finishing touch..."
    pull out a jar of offal
    " old placenta, I saved it specially"

Job jobbed
  9. Just tell your boss that you are on the sex offenders list :lol:

Maybe you really are 8O
  10. I've never offended anyone during sex I'll have you know
  11. You have, you got undressed, thats an offence in its self :lol:
  12. RTFQ

That's a lie, you called me a pin pricked waster who wouldn't know a climoris (or something) if one grew on my nose.
  13. I actually said you couldn't find a clitoris with a miners headlamp, but glad you remember the jist of is your little fella by the way?
  14. RTFQ

Hey says hi and sorry for the 'missunderstanding'. They're both very close together you know. :oops:

15. I didn't notice. Probably cos its so teeny so no harm done... :D