This bloody weather! How is it affecting you?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EX_STAB, Jul 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This non-stop rain is really getting me down now. OK, I'm not flooded out like some folks but aside from having a leaking roof that's filling up a bucket in the living room, just looking out of the window and seeing nothing other than a variation between drizzle and driving rain is really depressing and frustrating in equal measure....

[​IMG]

2. I live in a Spa town not far from the M5 and I am restricted to bottled water, also, my tomatoes wont ripen ffs!

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

When your bucket is full, could you bring it around to my parents so the crapper can get flushed?

4. Send it to me - it is a little hot and sweaty here!

5. Same here, nor my Green Beans or Jalapeno Peppers.....

6. You mean it's not raining round your way? :omg:

7. My jalepinos and bird's eye chillies are in a greenhouse type of thing and the first few have come through. My normal peppers are on strike also!

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

9. Glug glug glug :nemo:

10. Its been quite nice were I am :D

11. Bottled water and washing in a bucket where I was...and no trains for two weeks!

Dudders

12. I thought Britain has always been infamous for rain?

Anyway... we've had some nifty storms here with monsoon like rains but the 80+ degree sunny days in between make it worthwhile. Of course, this is in New England on the Western edge of the Atlantic...

13. Its terrible where I am too. 46 degrees today and the sea is just too cold.......

14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

What's unusual about that :?

15. 26 degrees here today, sunny and bright and this is winter!!!