This Better Not Be True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a whisper that today's troops have to buy their scoff from the cook-house on a per item basis!! Yes you did hear me correctly.

Surly this is 100% bull.

But i just have to confirm it.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I heard a whisper that today's troops have to buy their scoff from the cook-house on a per item basis!! Yes you did hear me correctly.

Surly this is 100% bull.

You are either a pathetic journo, or a very very old man indeed, who has nevertheless never read anything about the Army for the last 7 years.

Cock.

Surly this is 100% bull.

You must buy your news by the letter, per month !!

Surly this is 100% bull.

It is true, and don't call me Shirley (or surly; bit moody maybe).

Let me help you out.

1. Is this true.

2. Is this not true.
The system is called Pay As You Dine, and you, ahem, Pay As You Dine. Its a little bit like a cafe where you pay as you dine, and best of all, when you don't dine, you don't pay.

Very popular where i am, allthough not universally so. Search this site for PAYD, i think there may be another thread on it.

So what did you take to this desert island, that you have apparently been living on for the last few years?

So what did you take to this desert island, that you have apparently been living on for the last few years?

Discs (blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.