Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by 4-8-Alfa, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yes, we know. It's in the sticky at the top of the forum. Did you have a point that you wanted to make?
  2. If he's talking to you does that make me the arrse. Because he's right!
  3. Yes. I was looking at some of the drivel posted over the last couple of days and thought it was worth a reminder.
  4. I am an EX SERVICEMAN and I am NOT going to be brow-beaten by the MoD nor any government agency or department into censoring my comments of any nature.That is MY freedom to voice my opinions on ANY subject I wish.If someone feels the need to censor me on this website please put your reasons on paper and send it to my address in order for me to take the complaint up with my lawyer for investigation into my Human Rights.

Article 10

Freedom of expression

1 Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.
    2 The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.
  5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.