Thirty years for woman who had sex parties with schoolboys

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=2247552005


Thirty years for woman who had sex parties with schoolboys

RHIANNON EDWARD


AN AMERICAN woman who had sex with high-school boys during parties fuelled by alcohol and drugs has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Silvia Johnson, 41, of Arvada, Colorado, described herself to investigators as a "cool mom", who "was never popular with classmates in high school", and who was beginning to feel like one of the group.


She pleaded guilty in July to two misdemeanour counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

She was also sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children.

Johnson could be eligible for parole in about ten years.

Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, during which she provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.

The prosecution described her as "perverse" and "a manipulator".

However, a defence expert pointed to Johnson's history of mental problems.

Peter Weir, the judge, said that while he sympathised with her mental problems, they did not excuse what she did.

Johnson said: "I'm very sorry for what I've done. You know it was a year ago that some of that arrogance and nonsense did exist, but it doesn't anymore.

"I've learned my lessons. I know I've hurt so many people. Not just the boys, but my own family. I've let down myself, my community, just everybody, and I know that I have a serious mental illness."

In a police interview, Johnson admitted inviting underage students to her home for the parties because she wanted her daughter's friends to think of her as a "the cool mom".

In the interview she said: "I fell in love with being a part of the group in a way, because that was never something I was a part of growing up."

Johnson also said she resented what she described as a double standard for men and women.

"I think what I always had a hard time with is, guys who do it are considered studs," she said. "A girl does it, she's considered a slut."
 
#2
Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, during which she provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.

What was up with the other three then?????????????????????
 
#5
Is that cut on her chin from all the t-bagging of teenage boys??!


(not that I would know what t-bagging is, I am far too innocent!)
 
#6
flowers said:
Is that cut on her chin from all the t-bagging of teenage boys??!


(not that I would know what t-bagging is, I am far too innocent!)
How does Tea bagging cause cuts to chins? Am I doing it drastically wrong? The only activity that springs to mind that causes chin damage is "Tapping" and possibly "Smearing."
 
#7
Silvia Johnson said:
I think what I always had a hard time with is, guys who do it are considered studs, a girl does it, she's considered a slut.
No. MEN who do it are considered paedophiles; WOMEN who do it are considered paedophiles too. Simple equality in action, disgusting woman. :evil:
 
#8
RTFQ said:
flowers said:
Is that cut on her chin from all the t-bagging of teenage boys??!


(not that I would know what t-bagging is, I am far too innocent!)
How does Tea bagging cause cuts to chins? Am I doing it drastically wrong? The only activity that springs to mind that causes chin damage is "Tapping" and possibly "Smearing."
If you really want a good tea bagging you've gotta get physical and do some sack on chin slapping before hand just to get yourself sufficiently ready for said tea-bagging. Honestly, it's basic tea-bagging ettiqute :roll:
 
G

Goku

Guest
#9
If she was 20yrs younger, and didn’t look like she’d been hit in the face with a shovel, then it would be acceptable maybe even incorrigible :D
What better kind of education could a young boy want?
 
#10
RTFQ said:
flowers said:
Is that cut on her chin from all the t-bagging of teenage boys??!


(not that I would know what t-bagging is, I am far too innocent!)
How does Tea bagging cause cuts to chins? Am I doing it drastically wrong? The only activity that springs to mind that causes chin damage is "Tapping" and possibly "Smearing."
If you have shaved your globes then the emergence of 3 days pubic stubble could cause scratching or even possible scars as said globes are positioned into location.
 
#11
I think that mark on her chin may actually be from repeated banging of it on her trailer floor. One should always strategically place a pillow first.
 
#13
Didn't I see her on the boxing the other day ?

That said, I wasn't a choosy schoolboy ... as long as it wasn't my own mum I would have probably considered it.
 
#14
DozyBint said:
Silvia Johnson said:
I think what I always had a hard time with is, guys who do it are considered studs, a girl does it, she's considered a slut.
No. MEN who do it are considered paedophiles; WOMEN who do it are considered paedophiles too. Simple equality in action, disgusting woman. :evil:


There speaks someone who has never inhabited the body of a fourteen year old boy. Personally I'd have jumped on my grandmother if she'd kept still long enough.

It was the twitching that kept throwing me off.
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
A serious point.

Who are the teenage boys who complain when someone's Mum shags them?

I cannot comprehend of a situation where if it had happened at a party and I was there willingly I would have complained.
 

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#16
perhaps there was spread of an STD!
 
#17
maninblack said:
A serious point.

Who are the teenage boys who complain when someone's Mum shags them?

I cannot comprehend of a situation where if it had happened at a party and I was there willingly I would have complained.
The mother of one of the boys involved went to the police. Clearly wasn't getting any herself...
 
#18
Awol said:
DozyBint said:
Silvia Johnson said:
I think what I always had a hard time with is, guys who do it are considered studs, a girl does it, she's considered a slut.
No. MEN who do it are considered paedophiles; WOMEN who do it are considered paedophiles too. Simple equality in action, disgusting woman. :evil:


There speaks someone who has never inhabited the body of a fourteen year old boy. Personally I'd have jumped on my grandmother if she'd kept still long enough.

It was the twitching that kept throwing me off.
I jumped on her. She was crap. :D

Your mum, on the otherhand....
 
#19
Well Im glad others got there before me , but I for one at that age would have been bang on up for it! The only other option was a well thumbed Fiesta or Razzle that you and your mates passed around on a weekly rota basis or the quick finger bang at end of school in the alley. Who as a 14 yr old lad would say no if some woman said, "hey come round mine, i will buy beer grass and coke so dont worry, and you can do anything you want just like you read in your magazines, oh and also cos im your teacher dont worry no one will find out!"
and some of the ones done for it in this country have been pretty fit an all! Do the math as the spams would say free sex drugs and ale or stuck pages nicked benny's and 1 can of harp ? Not too tricky at 14 !!!
 
#20
StabTiffy2B said:
Awol said:
DozyBint said:
Silvia Johnson said:
I think what I always had a hard time with is, guys who do it are considered studs, a girl does it, she's considered a slut.
No. MEN who do it are considered paedophiles; WOMEN who do it are considered paedophiles too. Simple equality in action, disgusting woman. :evil:


There speaks someone who has never inhabited the body of a fourteen year old boy. Personally I'd have jumped on my grandmother if she'd kept still long enough.

It was the twitching that kept throwing me off.
I jumped on her. She was crap. :D

Your mum, on the otherhand....
Funnily enough, my mum is on the other hand.

Coming mummy.....

:wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top