Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

Aunt & Uncle where to foster care, its more than an 1hr away but they had la no. of young lasses from Doncaster

a couple where involved with asian men in their 20's

they used to pick them up in cars & the lasses aged around 14 would disappear for the weekend

one had to be collected from a police station in the middle of the night as a hotel had called the police as she was proper pissed & failing around after entertaining a no. of young men.

the following she was then scared of being pregnant, I lowered the tone by saying "double bubble" in fostering payment if she was...

Victims, but willing victims IMHO
Not willing victims at all.

They were deliberately groomed.
Drugged, conditioned, threatened and abused from the innocence of childhood.

This is not far from my location and, from an informed source, it was partly exposed as much by accident - and a very diligent individual getting some evidence from a very damaged (the term used was 'brainwashed') young girl.
No, many of the safeguarding bodies haven't dared confront the problems that they may well have been aware of, suspicious of but, ultimately, are supposedly there to pursue and prosecute.

Anybody want to doubt there will not only be more but also the same demographics and cultural motivators.

The paedophile rape gangs deliberately targeted easy targets. As is the wont of their ilk.
Do you mention this as some form of mitigation, excuse, or justification, for the perpetrators' criminal offences?

I doubt either the offenders or victims thought they were involved in criminal activity at the outset. If I'm right Robinson 'n his ilk aren't helping anyone.
Being honest, you have taken me aback there. I can see that the victim might not fully understand what was going on but, for example, a 30 year old man sexually assaulting a 12 year old knows he is doing wrong.
I understand your other points but that remark is just wrong.

This is not a personal remark btw, I am just very surprised by your apparent position.

Last edited:
Aisha was 5 or 6 when Mo 'married her', but she didn't move in with him until she was 9.

Not like she was anywhere close to 12, or 13.
Playing devil's advocate. How do we know her age? For sure? There had been some debate.

what's more we're comparing the 21st century with a different millennia.

Aisha's dad was also the next top dog of Islam when his daughter's husband died.

. . . . I doubt either the offenders or victims thought they were involved in criminal activity at the outset . . .
EXCUSE ME !! :( .

Who happened to be around 95% White, ergo they targeted white girls.

Change tack. Thought process

Rapey pedos all from the same culture/religious identification ganged together to rape white girls, been investigated, police have got a grip and they have been charged. they will go to jail

They targeted white girls because the victim profiles were ideal for abuse, troubled families, lack of care, in care, shit social support, drug addled parents, broken families, poverty no one was looking out for them and they were out on the streets

Did they rape any white girls from well off families from affluent areas, nuclear families, caring homes. tucked in bed after completing their homework toppers with nice scran. Highly ******* unlikely

The rapey pedos live in high density Muslim areas, with "strong" community and family values such as honour etc muslim women are protected, controlled, oppressed by their families. Do muslim teenage girls present the same easy victim profiles. NO if they were targeted what would happen, probably community retribution

So there is a group of contemptuous, rapey pedophiles that target the vunerable in their society. They may look at white girls as lesser human beings, but that is what they are being presented with, that is the reality in their fucked up minds.

They are low life scum criminals, we don't even know whether half the ******* go to mosques and pray and follow through with other muslim practices, never mind decide to perpetrate rapey pedo action on white girls because their religion says its ok. Maybe they bandy that amongst themselves as some sick justification of their acts

Its basically the reason I fucked Navy\Army pads wives for years, low value socio-economic group, cheap, easily pleased targets with no values and I didn't respect their husbands.
Likewise I wouldn't **** the Cdo RSMs daughter

Last edited:
Being honest, you have taken me aback there. I can see that the victim might not fully understand what was going on but, for example, a 30 year old man sexually assaulting a 12 year old knows he is doing wrong.
I understand your other points but that remark is just wrong.
if a 30 year old doesn't realise sexual activity with a 12 year old is beyond the pale... I'm hoping @WO2.Ghandi is merely mistyping.

the victim's race/religion/back ground WILL be released. We can then revisit this post.
So you agree it hasn't and it's race/religious/class prejudice at the moment, I'm pleased to hear it.

I'm not so sure it will be released in sufficient detail for ordinary folk like us to judge. Even if it is, it'll be a huge assumption to draw conclusions from a relatively small sample with no other contextual evidence.

Maybe they will all be white girls, but if they all frequented the same Irish dancing classes or lived on a 95% white estate I'd be inclined to say no shit Sherlock.

Who happened to be around 95% White, ergo they targeted white girls.
And is ergo also not the same as, 'they targeted them because they were white.'

Can anyone "in the know" on here regarding custody give an insight into what the potential for retribution there is on these pond-life in prison, in keeping with that noble tradition of making sex offenders life a misery? Does it not apply to them as presumably they get in straight away with the other "brothers" and are thus protected?

Do you mention this as some form of mitigation, excuse, or justification, for the perpetrators' criminal offences?
None of the above. I mention it as the actual reason paedophiles target their victims.

Can anyone "in the know" on here regarding custody give an insight into what the potential for retribution there is on these pond-life in prison, in keeping with that noble tradition of making sex offenders life a misery? Does it not apply to them as presumably they get in straight away with the other "brothers" and are thus protected?
straight in with the prison rape fantasies :mrgreen:

Yes, this occurred in England although judging by the list of names you would think it happened in Pakistan or some other Islamic country - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...charged-sexually-abusing-girls-west-Yorkshire

>>>>>>
One woman, Fehreen Rafiq, 38, from Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

The 31 accused will appear at Kirklees magistrates court on 5-6 September 2018. They are:
  • Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
  • Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16 years old.
  • Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
  • Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
  • Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15.
  • Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Twelve other men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation, West Yorkshire police said.
<<<<<<

No wonder they tried to silence Tommy Robinson - this is another one of the threats we face in this country from Muslims.
Damn Buddhists.

if a 30 year old doesn't realise sexual activity with a 12 year old is beyond the pale... I'm hoping @WO2.Ghandi is merely mistyping.
No, I just don't think a 30yr old would of necessity be thinking about getting his end away every time he speaks to 12yr old girls or that he'd realise she was just 12, or 15 to take the other example. That's still beyond the pale in my book but not beyond the law - until you act on your incorrect age assumptions anyway.

If we were any where else other than CA, I would be saying what I really think about the Abrahamic religions. They are all cut from the same cloth, they all think that the abuse of minors, slavery and general abuse of their cult members is perfectly OK. They extract money from their "followers" while preaching that their cult members "do good works" while not paying taxes, and just getting richer. It doesn't matter if they are catholic, anglican, muslim or jewish. These cults should be disbanded their assets seized and re-distributed, their leaders prosecuted for extortion, and where possible allowing paedophilia and abuse of minors.