Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

Pretty much my point.

"Mohammed's a paedo" is usually associated with the Islamophobes.
Or people that think old men humping 9 year olds is a bit off.

Clearly views on that sort of thing have changed over time, the problematic bit is if you hold up the chap banging the 9 year old as 'the best of mankind' and the example everyone should follow some (quite a lot it seems) folk are going to take that as a green light for modern day noncing.

Last edited:
Aunt & Uncle where to foster care, its more than an 1hr away but they had la no. of young lasses from Doncaster

a couple where involved with asian men in their 20's

they used to pick them up in cars & the lasses aged around 14 would disappear for the weekend

one had to be collected from a police station in the middle of the night as a hotel had called the police as she was proper pissed & failing around after entertaining a no. of young men.

the following she was then scared of being pregnant, I lowered the tone by saying "double bubble" in fostering payment if she was...

Victims, but willing victims IMHO

Oh I agree.

They're almost certainly Muslim, but its the gleeful rush to assume they are is tedious.

But quite amusing when it transpires some of the perps are Kuffar...
To be fair he's quick to post any or all of the killing and maiming in the name of religion by Anti-balaka. - oh, wait - he's not!

Clearly views on that sort of thing have changed over time, the problematic bit is is you hold up the chap banging the 9 year old as 'the best of mankind' and the example everyone should follow.
I do no such thing, you silly.

as much as I hate whataboutism, how then do you explain the really rather prolific issues the Catholic Church has with sheltering abusers amongst its ranks?
The Catholic church isn't about race, it's about a place for paedos to escape to and operate under the thin veneer of respectability. The idea being that a man with a white collar couldn't possibly be a nonce because he's a pillar of the community and teaches people about God's love. There's long been an in-joke about priests and choirboys, it was even in 4 Weddings & a Funeral from 1994 when Grant shouts 'bugger' and the priest turns up.

@BarcelonaAnalPark ...to give, a once more after several...informed disclosure of Mirpuri.

This has feck all to do with Islam.

........still looking for the same style of outrage from RGJ about members of other faith groups with similar allegations made against them..... I mean I'm sure he's not one of those with an irrational fixation about muslamics and their ray-guns, is he? Nope, can't find any similar denunciations........
you do realise the young lad in question was actually saying 'rape gangs' don't you?

Muslamic ray guns - RationalWiki

Or should the yliq have just stayed quiet about a certain demographic forming groups explicitly to groom and rape young girls? Just because you, and others, don't like him or what he's saying or how he's saying it.

I don't think there is any such thing as a 'irrational fixation' when it comes to such noncery.

I think 99% of squaddies would object to criminals being labbeled as 'ex soldiers'.

I think 99% of muslims would object to their religion being associated with paedophiles, rapists and child abusers.

Some people are of the opinion that belonging to a certain religion is a greater crime that those they stand accused of. I am not one of them.

Three hundred men (all Catholics) have been charged with sexually abusing children in Pennsylvania.

But they're not brown so don't need the Jacket Response Team to deploy, obviously.
Not sure where you are pulling these facts from, but afraid to inform you, zero people have been charged. It was just a grand jury report naming 300 clergy that committed alleged abuse covering the last 70 years in Pennsylvania.......Considering many of the accused are dead and the statute of limitations have run out on the majority of the crimes, not deploying a team has nothing to do with their skin colour or religion....

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
The Catholic church isn't about race, it's about a place for paedos to escape to and operate under the thin veneer of respectability. The idea being that a man with a white collar couldn't possibly be a nonce because he's a pillar of the community and teaches people about God's love. There's long been an in-joke about priests and choirboys, it was even in 4 Weddings & a Funeral from 1994 when Grant shouts 'bugger' and the priest turns up.
You did not reference a race, but a religion.

You made that up. It's not a good deception (even of yourself) as everyone knows the identity of sexual offence victims, particularly children, is protected.

You could clarify why it matters to you though. Would it be better if they only raped other Muslims or is it more acceptable to rape white children if you're also white?
the victim's race/religion/back ground WILL be released. We can then revisit this post.

you do realise the young lad in question was actually saying 'rape gangs' don't you?

Muslamic ray guns

I don't think there is any such thing as a 'irrational fixation' when it comes to such noncery.
Nope, deffo says 'Ray-guns'....... he's not too bright though, is he? Muslamic laws, muslamic infidels? You really want to rush to his and the EDL's defence? Are you sure he's a reliable source of 'intelligence?'

Meanwhile I'm sure your dislike for noncery will extend to condemning those others involved from all religions/races/belief systems too, in equal measure, yes? Otherwise it would just seen that like Timmy it's just a convenient stick to beat the muslamics with......

Muslamic ray guns - RationalWiki

Or should the yliq have just stayed quiet about a certain demographic forming groups explicitly to groom and rape young girls? Just because you, and others, don't like him or what he's saying or how he's saying it.

Working class lad with Northern accent and a bit dim gets the piss ripped out of him.

The sad thing is, he was right and tried to warn us years ago. It was the PC, lefty twats from the Council who did all the hang-wringing. The fact of the matter is, they put the fear of offending people for political correctness over and above the safeguarding and wellbeing of many young girls.

In fairness (not to TR, but re. the general issue) the sheer lack of interest in this issue from the police, cps, social services in many areas was shocking. Robinson has made hay from that but it was an open goal for him.
The lack of police interest in this issue is a key factor in the rise of the EDL - literally thousands of victims and zero interest from some in authority. Even if the police are now, very belatedly, dealing with the issue, they have a lot of catching up to do.
Worth a like,
Could it be the problem is that lack of interest was most likely due to preconceptions about the victims and had bugger all to do with Tommy's Islamophobia obsession. He's an unfortunate distraction at best.