• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

I
There has been a bit of accusation deflection though- from those striving to be seen to add “balance”- as their sacred cow of their projected weltenshauung has had its pants pulled down.
I think(though clearly not able to speak for all) that the “balance” has been focussed on readdressing several posters’ inability to see past skin colour/religion.

I

I think(though clearly not able to speak for all) that the “balance” has been focussed on readdressing several posters’ inability to see past skin colour/religion.
Maybe so but...they added their “balance” indiscriminately, often using it where, I paraphrase:”all pakis are rapists” was not the premise responded to.
Yep... there have Indeed been a few ND’s.

The "church" is anything that offers divine immunity do as one wishes beyond the law, rape of children being the topic here.
As we all know, it's not exclusive to religion, But religion seems to be exceptionally coherent, be it Christian or Islamic.

I am still waiting for the deluge of brave, principled Muslims denouncing, reforming or abandoning their beloved book and ideology that clearly legitimizes the racist rape and bigoted hatred of other cultures, Especially the one that opened their doors, hearts and wallets, Our culture.

Taking the piss can't even describe it on a minuscule level.
Sorry, but you are making the kind of sweeping generalization that you were complaining about earlier. Sloppy
thinking.

Sorry, but you are making the kind of sweeping generalization that you were complaining about earlier. Sloppy
thinking.
So show me the numbers of them that actually think like I do, I'm still looking. They are minuscule, which begs the fact what are all the rest thinking.
There are plenty of surveys online about how they all felt about terrorist acts and the like, are they sweeping generalizations?

Didn't see many protests at the time or afterwards in the midst of scathing evidence that extremist views were being partayed at Didsbury mosque, where were all the Muslim protestors making a scene outside that vestige of intolerance. Na didn't there were.

Just as all terrorist don't represent the majority, a handful of tolerant silent types don't represent that same majority. there is a massive chunk that says and does nothing because they can't and won't, even when they are in a country that would protect them for doing so (for the time being at least)

So show me the numbers of them that actually think like I do, I'm still looking. They are minuscule, which begs the fact what are all the rest thinking.
There are plenty of surveys online about how they all felt about terrorist acts and the like, are they sweeping generalizations?

Didn't see many protests at the time or afterwards in the midst of scathing evidence that extremist views were being partayed at Didsbury mosque, where were all the Muslim protestors making a scene outside that vestige of intolerance. Na didn't there were.

Just as all terrorist don't represent the majority, a handful of tolerant silent types don't represent that same majority. there is a massive chunk that says and does nothing because they can't and won't, even when they are in a country that would protect them for doing so (for the time being at least)
I am talking about what you said about *the Church" not other faiths. They don't have Churches. If you mean Religions, you should say that. Just saying....

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dunno. Give it a try.

Now, about those ‘openly arguing for the accused’...
You would be first on the list with your 'protectionism' what it your point? just make it. I suspect if I passed you in the dark, I wouldn't see you, nothing wrong with that, but just come out and play the race card and not just evasive remarks that say nothing!

You would be first on the list with your 'protectionism' what it your point? just make it. I suspect if I passed you in the dark, I wouldn't see you, nothing wrong with that, but just come out and play the race card and not just evasive remarks that say nothing!
I like you. You’re funny.

I’m white, British. The last person in my family who wasn’t white and born in England was most likely a few hundred years ago.

I haven’t “argued openly for the accused” so I’m guessing it was just histrionics on your part, unless you can quote someone who has?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I

like you. You’re funny.

I’m white, British. The last person in my family who wasn’t white and born in England was most likely a few hundred years ago.
I haven’t “argued openly for the accused” so I’m guessing it was just histrionics on your part, unless you can quote someone who has?
Great friendships have been wrought in strife! Lets just agree to disagree, if that suits you?

Yes, this occurred in England although judging by the list of names you would think it happened in Pakistan or some other Islamic country - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...charged-sexually-abusing-girls-west-Yorkshire

>>>>>>
One woman, Fehreen Rafiq, 38, from Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

The 31 accused will appear at Kirklees magistrates court on 5-6 September 2018. They are:
  • Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
  • Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16 years old.
  • Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
  • Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
  • Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15.
  • Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Twelve other men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation, West Yorkshire police said.
<<<<<<

No wonder they tried to silence Tommy Robinson - this is another one of the threats we face in this country from Muslims.
Its not just kids that get raped by our ethnic brothers... Taxi ! , hats off to the victim for noting his reg number and the judge for handing out 9 years.