Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
What’s my ‘ilk’? You have no idea of my political views but i’ll take a bet that you’re wrong in your thoughts.

Your last paragraph makes this really very easy. Where from and what religion do you suppose Ali and Rashid, you know, the England spinners, are? Are they not integrated?

The social workers involved shouted as loud as they could and were ignored. That’s the reality.
Just like an immature woman you answer one argument with another!

Ok so you like Hitler, personally I don't.

I have explained my personal experience of white noncery and the impact that had on my sis.

You have ignored that and continued to **** on your original tangent. So go die in a ditch, bitch.
Part two, there was no point rushing for this :)
Ok, so you say I shouldn't have a view on Hitler as I hadn't hung any Nazis.
With me so far?
I asked you if I had expressed a view on Hitler.
Rather than read what I typed and answer you then decided I liked Hitler despite that being something you just made up.
Still with me?

Now, here's the very very obvious thing that you seem to be overlooking about what you yourself have typed.

You say I shouldn't dare have a view on Hitler (surely you can see where this is going, it's been obvious for ages) as I hadn't hung any Nazis, yet you think it's fine for YOU to have a view on the Muslim gangs despite you having done nothing to stop them!!

Just imagine a poster going out of their way to rubbish their own point of view like you just did!

Feel free to carry on doing sweet FA to help, and still calling others complicit ;)

I am sure that @BarcelonaAnalPark said that it was almost exclusively down to the Mirpur district of Pakistan.
Yes. Referenced in my post a few pages back which asked how these people would self-describe. He (BarcelonaAnalPark) also made the point that their activities aren't condoned back in Pakistan by those from the more metropolitan areas, who see them for the savages that they are and can't understand why we've given them such leeway.

I will never ever believe that! There never was such a thing as a 'Snowflake Company Sergeant Major!. The main qualification for that esteemed position is to be 'slightly right of 'Genghis Khan' and so it should be!
Straight A SJARs and people you've worked with for 15/20 years regarding a candidate as being capable of doing the job hold more sway in the 21st century.

Which will of course annoy you.

When did you leave?

So which poster on this thread has been in court for hate crimes? Despite all the slagging on this thread of Muslim paedophiles. The laws are no different.

I wasn't saying anybody has, just making a point about social media and the thousands who have had visits from the police, some even in court.
It seems you can say what you like about the shenanigans of priests and nothing is ever said or done.

I can't ever remember anybody chirping up or excusing about the fouls of the church with words like "but Islam does it, by the thousands" like it's some form of equilibrium. Point it out if I am wrong.

This, in his defence:
Barrister Mark George QC, representing Assad Hussain, pointed to his upbringing as part of the Muslim community which he said ‘does have a tendency to encourage clandestine relationships’ because he was not allowed to bring girlfriends home or have sex before marriage.

Well that’s OK then. It’s his culture innit?

This, in his defence:
Barrister Mark George QC, representing Assad Hussain, pointed to his upbringing as part of the Muslim community which he said ‘does have a tendency to encourage clandestine relationships’ because he was not allowed to bring girlfriends home or have sex before marriage.

Well that’s OK then. It’s his culture innit?
No. It's something that his culture needs to address because it encourages unhealthy and criminal behaviour. Therefore, it should be unacceptable.

No. It's something that his culture needs to address because it encourages unhealthy and criminal behaviour. Therefore, it should be unacceptable.
Indeed. I’m not defending them because I know two of the villains, several of their families and quite possible some of their victims. There are also many thoroughly decent families living on the same streets.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed. I’m not defending them because I know two of the villains, several of their families and quite possible some of their victims. There are also many thoroughly decent families living on the same streets.
Unfortunately that puts me in mind of the earlier philosophy in Northern Ireland. Lots of people knew but very few said/did anything about it.

I wasn’t suggesting you were - sorry.

But if he’s not supposed to have sex outside marriage he’s still broken his culture’s rules, hasn’t he? Where’s the sanction for that?

I put it to the court that his barrister is talking bollocks and the defendant is just a dirty little rapist.

I could do that Judge Render’s job. Well, without the campness.