Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

We weren't discussing that. Perhaps we can go on to that new subject later.

Meanwhile, let's continue with this assertion of yours that using the word 'gang' signifies the user's bigotry, but not apparently, if that same word is used in the same circumstances by a virtue signaller or a liberal-leaning newspaper.

(Only one 'not' there, rather than the original two. Hope that makes it easier for you to deal with.)
As I have said constantly, its thier way or the highway, better to take a leaf out of the rabble momentum book and post and post and post it but otherwise ignore and keep posting the same view because they do.

Yes, this occurred in England although judging by the list of names you would think it happened in Pakistan or some other Islamic country - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...charged-sexually-abusing-girls-west-Yorkshire
One woman, Fehreen Rafiq, 38, from Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
The 31 accused will appear at Kirklees magistrates court on 5-6 September 2018. They are:...........
.......Twelve other men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation, West Yorkshire police said.
<<<<<<
No wonder they tried to silence Tommy Robinson - this is another one of the threats we face in this country from Muslims.
Thirty men charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

They relate to five women who say they were abused as children in the Huddersfield area between the ages of 12 and 18.

Gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers..........

Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Scandal: 7 Excerpts From the Grand Jury Report

A nearly 900-page report investigating abuse in six dioceses over a period of 70 years documents more than 300 abusive priests.
“We, the members of this grand jury, need you to hear this,” begins the nearly 900-page report released Tuesday by a grand jury that spent two years investigating reports of sexual abuse in six Pennsylvania dioceses of the Roman Catholic Church over a period of 70 years.
The report, which says there were more than 1,000 identifiable victims and perhaps thousands more.

31 done 5, and look at the outrage you get.

more than 300 do thousands, and TR and all his fan boi's are strangely quite all of a sudden.

...... Tommy is a Catholic BTW.......... just sayin'.

Last edited:
It's not my fault you don't understand is it.

I asked you a simple question, you answered then told me I should have asked a different question, one that put you in a good light, so I replied that you didn't need to try to add subtleties.

All basic stuff.
The simple question was retarded.

How many nazis have you personally hung? What none? How dare you have a view on Hitler then...utterly mong line of questioning.

So this is the patter then,
Thousands of white girls are raped by predominantly Pakistani males across the whole of the uk and dfenders of Islam fight back with "well the christian priests did it too".
Fvck me, am I to assume that two wrongs do make a right in this sick case, It appears to be so (in typical offensive leftist fashion)
For all the people that fvcked off Christianity and all it's ill's, are they, the non-believers supposed to feel ashamed for calling out the same ill's of another fairy-tale religion and it's sick acts, I think not.
Last time I looked half the UK is atheist, so can be excluded from this apparent guilt-ridden trip of a deflective excuse from the usual suspects.

The way I and no doubt millions of others see it, One religion caused the same mayhem that another religion is doing right now, One was fucked off, so they both should be fucked off. It's that simple.
The same riddicule should be universal, end of. Only it's not that way is it.
Anybody who thinks they are clever defending EITHER one of them should be down trodded and shat on for the hypocrites that they are.

Defending the elephant in the room with a dead elephant from another room is the most backward approach to social cohesion I have ever heard.

Then again, It is Britain 2018.
Changing demographics = votes for liars, beggars, and thieves, at any cost.
The left should be so fvcking proud, no, we all should be ashamed.

The end game for this chapter in our history is going be epic, Let's hope the history books remember it as it was. The internet will.
It’s very simple. I’m just wondering why some of the posters getting so wound up about the fact that these crimes have been committed by Muslims in a semi-organised manner don’t seem to get as wound up when it’s done on at least as large a scale by members of a different religious persuasion. Why isn’t RGJ outraged by the actions of the Catholic Church re this?

Child abuse is child abuse, the religious views and colour of the perpetrators skin doesn’t make any difference to the effect it may have or seriousness of the offence.

So again some of us are wondering why the same poster only ever starts such threads about Muslims. It’s almost as if he has a specific agenda.....

Especially as the scandals at Downside and Ampleforth will almost certainly end up with at least as many if not more victims than the Huddersfield case as it’s been going on for far longer.

Threads covering all scandals? Fine. However it’s only those involving Muslims that get started in the slightly hysterical fashion that this one has.

Last edited:
It’s very simple. I’m just wondering why some of the posters getting so wound up about the fact that these crimes have been committed by Muslims in a semi-organised manner don’t seem to get as wound up when it’s done on at least as large a scale by members of a different religious persuasion. Why isn’t RGJ outraged by the actions of the Catholic Church re this?

Child abuse is child abuse, the religious views and colour of the perpetrators skin doesn’t make any difference to the effect it may have or seriousness of the offence.

So again some of us are wondering why the same poster only ever starts such threads about Muslims. It’s almost as if he has a specific agenda.....

Especially as the scandals at Downside and Ampleforth will almost certainly end up with at least as many if not more victims than the Huddersfield case as it’s been going on for far longer.

Threads covering all scandals? Fine. However it’s only those involving Muslims that get started in the slightly hysterical fashion that this one has.
I can only speak for myself.
I do not have anything to do with "the church", neither does any of the younger generation in my family.
Therefore priests etc have no way of interfering with their lives and is a moot point.

You might think it's hysterical, If you do then don't view it, nobody is forcing you, are they?
In fact, if so many people disagree with RGJ, block him and his posts won't even show, job jobbed.

Of course, there are some who DO NOT want this subject discussed, Maybe they think it won't affect their family and think it's a duty to convince others it won't affect theirs.
Of course, as time goes on and tally rises (I still think we're not at iceberg tip yet), that might be a losing sentiment.

If you really want to test how the climate has changed, I suggest going social media, posting an equal slagging of nonce priests and Pakistani rape gangs and see which one gets you in court the for hate speech blasphemy.

Do it three times, on three platforms for the sake of the scientific method, diversity, and inclusivity ;)

I can only speak for myself.
I do not have anything to do with "the church", neither does any of the younger generation in my family.
Therefore priests etc have no way of interfering with their lives and is a moot point.

You might think it's hysterical, If you do then don't view it, nobody is forcing you, are they?
In fact, if so many people disagree with RGJ, block him and his posts won't even show, job jobbed.

Of course, there are some who DO NOT want this subject discussed, Maybe they think it won't affect their family and think it's a duty to convince others it won't affect theirs.
Of course, as time goes on and tally rises (I still think we're not at iceberg tip yet), that might be a losing sentiment.

If you really want to test how the climate has changed, I suggest going social media, posting an equal slagging of nonce priests and Pakistani rape gangs and see which one gets you in court the for hate speech blasphemy.

Do it three times, on three platforms for the sake of the scientific method, diversity, and inclusivity ;)
So which poster on this thread has been in court for hate crimes? Despite all the slagging on this thread of Muslim paedophiles. The laws are no different.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Name a single poster who is protecting them , just one. I bet you can’t.....

Social workers have been shouting about it for years, it was way above them that it was being covered up.
Well then they were not shouting near bloody loud enough, I thought your ilk love 'whistle blowers' Put myself or you in the shoes of someone 'in the know', what would you have done? Bravo Bravo God knows where he originates but he hates anyone who has feelings for this country and it's people. By people I mean all people, I employ three excellent immigrants real quality men, I watched Essex playing Somerset today at the Country ground. Some superb players on the field were of Indian and West Indian extraction; now that is what I call integration!

Well then they were not shouting near bloody loud enough, I thought your ilk love 'whistle blowers' Put myself or you in the shoes of someone 'in the know', what would you have done? Bravo Bravo God knows where he originates but he hates anyone who has feelings for this country and it's people. By people I mean all people, I employ three excellent immigrants real quality men, I watched Essex playing Somerset today at the Country ground. Some superb players on the field were of Indian and West Indian extraction; now that is what I call integration!
What’s my ‘ilk’? You have no idea of my political views but i’ll take a bet that you’re wrong in your thoughts.

Your last paragraph makes this really very easy. Where from and what religion do you suppose Ali and Rashid, you know, the England spinners, are? Are they not integrated?

The social workers involved shouted as loud as they could and were ignored. That’s the reality.

The simple question was retarded.

How many nazis have you personally hung? What none? How dare you have a view on Hitler then...utterly mong line of questioning.
Have I mentioned having a view on Hitler (oh, were you just making things up)?

The simple question was exactly what it was, perhaps you don't like it as just like in your Hitler idea (which you seem to have made an assumption on) it could equally said that YOU have tried to personally stop just as many white girls being raped by Muslims as the gang this thread relates to.

That's why I asked you the question in a basic form rather than try to screw it to mean something different, or to ask you the question again in the way you suggested that scewed the answer to try to not make you guilty of doing zero to stop these gangs despite you protesting about them.

The difference between us that it was you who accused others here of being complicit.

Have I mentioned having a view on Hitler (oh, were you just making things up)?

The simple question was exactly what it was, perhaps you don't like it as just like in your Hitler idea (which you seem to have made an assumption on) it could equally said that YOU have tried to personally stop just as many white girls being raped by Muslims as the gang this thread relates to.

That's why I asked you the question in a basic form rather than try to screw it to mean something different, or to ask you the question again in the way you suggested that scewed the answer to try to not make you guilty of doing zero to stop these gangs despite you protesting about them.

The difference between us that it was you who accused others here of being complicit.
Ok so you like Hitler, personally I don't.

I have explained my personal experience of white noncery and the impact that had on my sis.

You have ignored that and continued to **** on your original tangent. So go die in a ditch, bitch.