Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

Followed by revoking citizenship and deportation to Pakistan.
We have enough taxi drivers to go around and they have no useful function or place here.
How many are UK born? I agree with you in respect of deportation though.

What else would you call a group of people with an interest in sexually abusing underage females other than a paedo gang? Whether they came together in dribs and drabs or colluded with each other to commit said acts is neither here nor there, it happened as a group even to the point of drawing in one of their number from Camden in London and you say this isn't organised?
I have to ask, did you watch the TV programme "3 girls"?
Do you know more than feck all about their relationship to the other defendants? I bet you a pillow case with eye holes that they were resident in West Yorks and have moved to Camden after the time of the alleged offences.

Since you're majoring in missing the point, I'm saying they didn't consider themselves a paedo gang and certainly not before the patterns of abuse were well established. If you want to reduce child abuse understanding it is more useful than hating it.

anorexia is on a par with paedophilia? But of course it is :roll:
There are obvious similarities. Both have mental processes that deviate from the societal norm and lead to the physical damage of individuals. You could cure Anorexia on a case by case basis by encouraging them to torch themselves, as suggested in this thread, but it would do nothing to reduce the incidence of new cases of the condition.

He seems to think that the gangs have do nothing wrong and is trying to justify their actions
I am being to think he is a paedophile
Apparently, you are not a paedophile if you do not belong to a dedicated society that has a written constitution and membership rules, that holds regular chaired meetings, has an elected committee, membership subscriptions and preferably has its own clubhouse and newsletter.

I think you're a little late, along with every leftist nonce enabler because the nonces are brown.

If you think i am wrong, ask their thousands of child victims what they think of people like you.
To avoid me trawling back through the thread, how many nonces have you personally stopped from commiting a crime, and how many have you personally helped convict?
Don't worry about breaking the figures down into colour or religion, just the amount will do.

Apparently, you are not a paedophile if you do not belong to a dedicated society that has a written constitution and membership rules, that holds regular chaired meetings, has an elected committee, membership subscriptions and preferably has its own clubhouse and newsletter.
Indeed

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do you know more than feck all about their relationship to the other defendants? I bet you a pillow case with eye holes that they were resident in West Yorks and have moved to Camden after the time of the alleged offences.

Since you're majoring in missing the point, I'm saying they didn't consider themselves a paedo gang and certainly not before the patterns of abuse were well established. If you want to reduce child abuse understanding it is more useful than hating it.
Of course they don't consider themselves a paedo gang, to them it's normal practice to rape young girls and get away with it in Pakistan and elsewhere in the Indian sub continent although those days are coming to an end.
What is there to understand about child abuse? It's abhorrent and perpetrators should be strung up/ permanently chemically castrated, or in the case of these lowlives, sent back to the country of their origin or families origin, regardless of a right to a family life, after all what rights of their victims did they observe?

Apparently, you are not a paedophile if you do not belong to a dedicated society that has a written constitution the Koran and membership rules terms of employment of their taxi companies , that holds regular chaired meetings every Friday after the mosque session, has an elected committee tribal elders form the committee , membership subscriptions license fees for their taxis preferably has its own clubhouse taxi despatch office and kebab shops and newsletter Council 'newspaper' printed in Urdu, Punjabi, Saraiki, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, Hindko, Brahui, Shina, Balti, Khowar, Dhatki, Marwari, Wakhi and Burushaski. .
See bold text for answers. Sadly only slightly tongue-in-cheek.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are obvious similarities. Both have mental processes that deviate from the societal norm and lead to the physical damage of individuals. You could cure Anorexia on a case by case basis.
Paedophilia only leads to physical damage of the victims unless Joe Public gets their hands on the perpetrator before the law do. Yes, anorexia can be cured, can you recommend a cure for paedophilia?

There are obvious similarities. Both have mental processes that deviate from the societal norm and lead to the physical damage of individuals. You could cure Anorexia on a case by case basis by encouraging them to torch themselves, as suggested in this thread, but it would do nothing to reduce the incidence of new cases of the condition.
I'll assume you know f*ck all about either state of mind.

Paedophilia only leads to physical damage of the victims unless Joe Public gets their hands on the perpetrator before the law do. Yes, anorexia can be cured, can you recommend a cure for paedophilia?
I don't think anorexia can be properly cured. Though you can treat effectively to mitigate the physical damage.

It'd be easier to manage a psycho sexual condition than one that's intrinsic to sustaining life.

Plenty of food for thought in this article, it covers most points raised in this thread. Well worth a read. The title is slightly misleading in that it appears to discuss only one point of view.

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
A very thought provoking article. Not least because the author/victim feels the need to state that she's not motivated by racism.

Islam is very different from Christianity. Muslims believe that the Quran is the literal word of God and what God says takes precedence over the "laws of man". Problem is, there is no rank structure in Islam. There is no Muslim Pope to provide an authoritative interpretation of religious doctrine.

Instead, there are any number of often self appointed "scholars" who will issue fatwas that are defined by their personal opinions rather than by unbiased religious knowledge. ARRSE's honorary chaplain, Anjem Choudary, declared himself to be a scholar despite not having the Arabic language skills that are essential to read the Quran.

Like mediaeval Catholics who believed they could get away with anything so long as they could find a priest who would grant absolution or an indulgence, some Muslims will go "scholar shopping" to obtain fatwas stating that any sin is somehow in accordance with Sharia law. That's how ISIS justified murdering prisoners, buying and selling non-Muslims at slave auctions and raping girls as young as 9. Their in house scholars assured them that anything goes.

The child rape scandals in the North of England happened because some people considered themselves to be above the law. The government bears some responsibility for encouraging this view because Muslim Sharia and Jewish beth din rabbinical "courts" are allowed to operate a parallel legal system in this country that directly breaches English law on everything from animal welfare to gender equality in divorce cases.

There should be no religious courts in any democratic country.

Bunch of dirty scumbags locked up, i'd feel better if they put against the wall really.

To those saying that "Religion has nothing to do with this" Get real, religion has a massive part to play in this.

These are a bunch of foreigners who come from a country where stuff like this is common place, life is pretty meaningless and a decent society just doesn't exist. They're taught from birth that women mean nothing, that they're superior to others because they follow some freakshow of a "prophet".

"But they were born in the UK etc.."

That means nothing, they'll be raised by people coming from the above situation, they could be born in the arctic and still develop the same mindset.

Nothing will change until we pull the thumb out, bin this idea of everything against anyone who isn't white is racist, and really make an example of them.

Last edited: