Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

When its with the itention of abusing the child, yes.

Why are you defending these nonces?
I think you're a bit late joining this particular discussion. The point that got your witch hunting colleagues all hot under the collar is when they formed that (sic) itention.

Can we presume you think it's part of the Shahada?

Nope, guess again, you and yours are unable/unwilling to accept that if you're going after the muslamics because, well you know, they're not like us, and all nonces without. doing the same for all groups then you're part of the problem - so if muslamics are 'bad' because some pedos are Muslim why aren't all Catholics? Or do you have some other agenda?

Basically you've taken a copy of the Völkischer Beobachter , crosser out 'Jews are our misery' and wrote muslamics (probably in red crayon)
Nope guess again!
Not really interested in your pin head dancing semantics. I live in bucolic Cumbria and only have 3 “ Syrian refugee” families at my youngest daughters school. Spectacularly dismissive of the local women at the school gate, ( the men only of course, the women aren’t allowed to interact with the locals at all Aparrently!.
No I’m really loking forward to what my mate j has to deal with with his 2 teenage daughters in Blackburn.
If there is such a thing as reincarnation I wish you a life there now bringing up white “kuffar” daughters. You smug prick.

I think you're a bit late joining this particular discussion. The point that got your witch hunting colleagues all hot under the collar is when they formed that (sic) itention.

Can we presume you think it's part of the Shahada?
I think you're a little late, along with every leftist nonce enabler because the nonces are brown.

If you think i am wrong, ask their thousands of child victims what they think of people like you.

Nope, guess again, you and yours are unable/unwilling to accept that if you're going after the muslamics because, well you know, they're not like us, and all nonces without. doing the same for all groups then you're part of the problem - so if muslamics are 'bad' because some pedos are Muslim why aren't all Catholics? Or do you have some other agenda?

Basically you've taken a copy of the Völkischer Beobachter , crosser out 'Jews are our misery' and wrote muslamics (probably in red crayon)
Muslim and pakistani community attitudes to white girls are a huge contributary factor to the abdul abuse of white children.

Catholic community reverence for the clergy was a huge contributory factor for allowing the frock wearing cnuts to abuse children.

Facts.

Not scumbag leftist diversionary nonsense that diverts from stopping child abusers.

You and about half a dozen others are banging the nothing to do with race or religion drum which is what allowed this abuse to continue for decades. You are complicit.
I’m not at all. Find a single post where I’ve done that. I know you can’t. What I have done is pointed out, entirely correctly, that organised abuse isn’t the sole prevail of Asian gangs.

I’m not at all. Find a single post where I’ve done that. I know you can’t. What I have done is pointed out, entirely correctly, that organised abuse isn’t the sole prevail of Asian gangs.
Have a bun. It is the massive preserve of pakistani gangs (asian is a rather offensive term to use given the clear nationality of the nonces in the vast majority of cases).

Might also be because we have a negligible community of either in the UK. What is the breakdown of the Muslim sexual perverts in Germany and Scandinavia?
How do you know there are any? Is it not north africans targeting random woman when they find them near thier refugee homes/:centres, not at all organised. Turks have been there in numbers for decades and I never heard of any organised abuse.

How do you know there are any? Is it not north africans targeting random woman when they find them near thier refugee homes/:centres, not at all organised. Turks have been there in numbers for decades and I never heard of any organised abuse.
I was actually thinking of the more recent influx of Muslims into Germany and Scandinavia where the incidence of rape and sexual assault has exploded. They are chiefly from North Africa, the Middle East, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Horn of Africa. Quite a cultural mix, but with a common Muslim contempt for non-Muslims.

Turkish Muslims, until recently, were quite secular - unless coming from backward rural areas. That is changing as Turkey increasingly turns its back on Ataturk in favour of a more traditional Islam. It won't be long before we see all kinds of changes in their attitude to Western morals and their contempt for their host communities blossoms.

Look you asshole it is cnuts like you that turned this thread into a TR supporters against white knights of the muslim people. There are paedophiles on every street as I have found out much to my dismay when I have a three year old son but these paedos are loners and not organised muslim gangs. Thats why its a current affairs issue and not in the badgers arse you misguided asshole
Are you trying to get rops or banned outright from the site? Just curious if you have a problem with the drink or illicit drugs.....

Well this is current affairs where you’re calling members asshöls and cnuts might be a start....
Ok I was unaware that was not allowed but when called an idiot by someone I thought I would point out thier "faults" and to think I said I would not bite earlier. Did not realise current affairs had to be totally benign.

Ok I was unaware that was not allowed but when called an idiot by someone I thought I would point out thier "faults" and to think I said I would not bite earlier. Did not realise current affairs had to be totally benign.
You just need to be more creative......

It doesn't, but swearing and misspellings to circumvent the swear filter are frowned upon.

The rules are also more strictly enforced here than in other parts of the site. You may wish to go back and edit a couple of posts.