Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

Even if this "white meat hypothesis" was true what difference would make if your concern is child protection and not rabid Islamophobia?
None. I was just interested in the stats behind it. I'll keep prioritising and reporting kids that I think are being abused.

FFS, if that's not a joke you are insane
its my sensible answer,

under 16 = statutory rape

in the case where the underage girl in a hotel with men & drink / drugs

if the hotel have been in contact with the police & the police have taken the child into the station & have the foster carers collect a worse for wear child, something is quite wrong no ones been arrested.

children can't consent to sex, however if the offenders are on the streets they can a lure vulnerable child with drugs, money, booze, gift or just attention.

offenders are offending & getting away with it
victims despite making poor choices can't be blamed
so that leaves the police

if there's a political will to gloss over sex offending by a various group I'm certain there would be drugs, motoring offenses, offensive weapons or just a duff vat no. for the kebab shop to be going on with.

I think you will find that our Law Enforcement figures don't tend to try to cover these things up. The big problem as it appears from this side of the pond is that your powers that be, knew and just tried to sweep it under the rug. Causing a massive loss of confidence and leading to the EDL gaining in popularity.

The Catholic Church has some nasty issues to deal with, and they should just hang these sex offenders and treat them all the same, from the gallows. The Muslim faith also has some issues to deal with, esp when it comes to the way they treat non believers and their contempt for Infidesl and women in general.

Of course it could also be said that if the damn Catholics were not required to take an oath of celibacy and be allowed to marry like many other religions it might cut down on this crap. Muslims males can just take remedial education classes when it comes to integrating with the 21st Century.

But I am just a non practicing heathen who has never taken the holy dunk and hate everybody equally.
I believe the requirement for Celibacy was relaxed some time ago.

Sadly you are incorrect.
Religion and culture are everything to do with it. Their religion and culture decree that women and girls (and specifically non muslim women and girls) are worthless and that their is no sin in commiting these crimes.

Whats more, for years these crimes have been ignored by Police and Social Services because of the religion of the perpetrators.

Their religion really does have everything to do with it.
I read your post and seen 5 people had rated it dumb, I wrote down 5 names of who I thought it would be before I looked. I was right about 4 of them and really surprised at the other 1 but he/she must have him indoctrinated now too. It seems the same faces keep poping up rubbishing all things that that point to the truth about the growing muslim problem facing the UK. These people gang up on people posting thier views like a gang of paid thugs hired by the liberal elite. What is refreshing though is that 37 people agreed with your post.
I await the barrage from the Guardian reading XL thugs to start.

I read your post and seen 5 people had rated it dumb, I wrote down 5 names of who I thought it would be before I looked. I was right about 4 of them and really surprised at the other 1 but he/she must have him indoctrinated now too. It seems the same faces keep poping up rubbishing all things that that point to the truth about the growing muslim problem facing the UK.
I read your post and saw 5 people had rated it dumb. I wrote down the names of 5 people who I thought could be responsible before I checked. I was right about 4 people and really surprised at the other 1 but they must have been indoctrinated as well. It seems the same faces keep popping up and rubbishing all the things that point to the truth about the growing muslim problem facing the UK.

The rest of your post was fine, well done.

In fairness (not to TR, but re. the general issue) the sheer lack of interest in this issue from the police, cps, social services in many areas was shocking. Robinson has made hay from that but it was an open goal for him.
The lack of police interest in this issue is a key factor in the rise of the EDL - literally thousands of victims and zero interest from some in authority. Even if the police are now, very belatedly, dealing with the issue, they have a lot of catching up to do.
Great post
Some on here think that because you take a standpoint on this issue that is not seen a PC and not the lib-elite viewpoint you are a TR supporter.

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

Rotherham abuse scandal at a glance

And, from wiki, commenting on Jay report (asterisk added by me)

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; **fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism** and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.
My giddy aunt, surely in this day and age a tory government or a tory controlled council had to be a contributing factor to all this, I think you need to fact check before you post, "oh I stand corrected this was Rotherham

Have there ever been any "Catholic" sex gangs/nonces? If there have (though I'm sure it's a crime only committed by muslamics) can we condemn Catholicism and all its followers because of a few individuals (please?)

I went to a Catholic Boarding School (as the token Proddy-dog)
I would quite like to condemn all of them to be honest, no peace on earth while religion prevails.

My giddy aunt, surely in this day and age a tory government or a tory controlled council had to be a contributing factor to all this, I think you need to fact check before you post, "oh I stand corrected this was Rotherham
It wasn't a political point. All parties failed to tackle the issue, I believe. The Labour Party was mentioned because the Jay report concerned a labour controlled council. There have been issues in Tory areas too.

as much as I hate whataboutism, how then do you explain the really rather prolific issues the Catholic Church has with sheltering abusers amongst its ranks?
You are correct they have been but like you are all so keen to point out about the muslim rape gangs they are being dealt with by the courts likewise paedophile priests are too. Just seems more prolific with the muslim gangs because they are gangs whereas individual priests have been prosecuted going on 20 years now, its not new now and its less common. There have been a few Cof E priests also so dont forget that. There were cover ups that were wrong but the abuse was rarely organised like it was with the muslim gangs, most of them priests were acting alone.

It wasn't a political point. All parties failed to tackle the issue, I believe. The Labour Party was mentioned because the Jay report concerned a labour controlled council. There have been issues in Tory areas too.
I agree but was the tory council covering it up as a vote keeping/winning exercise because I doubt that. To me it seems anything goes for labour winning votes in recent times, just look at Tower Hamlets and I doubt it was an isolated case and I believe they would turn a blind eye anywhere a vote could count thats all.

Why not start a thread about sexual abuse of children by the Catholic Church ?
Lets just say the lies of moi commented on this hypothetical thread regardless of motive by reason of geography and ex-serving I would be a be a bitter sectarian loyalist biggot protestant (married to a catholic BTW) and that is probably one of the reasons this thread never started. Judging by comments on here over the years ARRSE is probably over subscribed by people from my neck of the woods who are not interested in that debate for precisely the reasons I have cited and because they are smart enough to not care.

The reason the dark green places are fucked is probably more down to Annual rainfall than any religious affiliation

Please bear in mind I'm not defending any religion. I am a fundamental atheist and can barely debate religion with anyone of any faith without offending them

I am attempting to decode the narrative being painted that muslims are "Bad" which isn't neccessarily reality/fact more based on emotion and bad analysis with a side of chest thumping patriotism
Quite a few of them countries had and still have massive oil reserves and a massive sea beside them, were de-salination plants not thought of, its very funny a few of thier close-by non muslim neighbours manage fine.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm currently in Austria and moderating from the 'phone is a pain: I'd suggest that the multiple people bypassing/ignoring the swear filter self-moderate their posts before I get near a computer as there will be a night of the long bum-smackery coming.

So far I've only found data from 2015, but across the years shown its a fairly consistent balance-

http://dera.ioe.ac.uk/24518/2/snsg-04470_Redacted.pdf

Page 7, white children in care arounf 77-78%, haven't read through enough yet to see if there is a consistent balance of male and female across the races.

However, roughtly 23% of kids in care are non white. The victim demograph for Pakistani male child abuse is almost exclusivley white
Statistically close to a quarter of the victims should be non white to support your hypothosis, they aren't.
You would fail GCSE statistics with that level of "Analysis"