Thirty men and one woman (all Muslims) charged with sexually abusing girls in West Yorkshire

Take into account ‘Izzat’ (family honour) which would (generally) preclude an Asian child being taken into care, instead, they are farmed out to aunts and uncles. This way, they remain a community asset...
Re: your previous on ‘looked after’ Asian kids, the only one I’m familiar with was in the predicament because both his parents were in jail. For child trafficking and slavery offences.
I take your point but that doesn't explain the other national / racial groups that would be expected to appear in the care system that don't seem to turn up.

Personally, I think most of this thread is a case of violent agreement and nitpicking over details.

I think, with respect, you are misunderstanding the nature of these gangs. This is organised, planned, abuse where children are passed around large groups of men. For example, threatening to kill children if they did not comply.
I don't think that your example applies to this scenario. I am not even referring to race / religion - just to how these gangs behave. You will note for example that those who appeared in court today (31 defendants) are charged with abusing five children. 16 of the defendants are charged with rape. The rape of five victims. Five. Do the maths.
Read the Jay report. Seriously.
There comes a point when trying to be fair becomes wilfully ignoring the truth.
You don't know they all are "these sort of gangs", don't do a Tommy and prejudice the trials before they've started. These are people in and around Huddersfield who have only just been charged the Jay report is about events in Rotherham at least 5 years ago.

Trail 'islamist appologists' and they self identify quicker than corbyn at a hamas martyrs party. (Not thomaz he's sound)

Indeed. Why people find it so hard to understand that fiddlers motivated by a lust for white kids would go for white kids and not mostly white kids.

On the other hand, fiddlers motivated by a lust for kids would go for kids, wherever they could find them, and the victim list would predominantly be made up of those who could be most easily found.
The Muslim Type 1 grooming gangs weren't/aren't targeting girls based on their skin colour but it is based on their religion. While most of the girls targeted were white there were also black girls and Sikh girls targeted. Not all of them were in care or from chaotic families, there are some victims who were from normal, stable families. I have not yet heard of any instances where the Type 1 gangs made up of Muslims (which is most of them) targeted any Muslim girls.

No I'm saying first and foremost they are paedophiles, rapists and child abusers.

Your mucker S11Blade thinks that the least of there crimes. I think it's their only crime. what's your opinion?
My opinion is that any crimes against children are heinous be it sexual, physical, mental or any other life changing crime. I hope we agree there.
It cannot be ignored by any reasonable person that it seems only to be happening in the Pakistani community, who happen to be muslim. I don't see it happening in other communities do you?

If this was a one off, we could put it down to that and not bring race/ethnicity/religious beliefs etc into the argument but it’s happened on a very large scale in different Towns and Cities across the country.

If there were groups of Australian Mormon Plumbers doing this sort of thing I’d hope we’d ease up on letting them in.

If it were Siberian Buddhist Dentists I’d think there was something seriously wrong with that group of people.

If it were a gangs of Alaskan Jewish Chefs doing this sort thing then I’d want them out of the country, and any other Alaskan Jewish Chefs would be treated with suspicion, after all, they’d more than earned their reputation for being scum bags.

The fact that there is a great big f*cking elephant in the room which needs addressing but nobody willing to other than the far right. So normal people will want to do something about it but don’t want to ascoiate with the far right, so nothing gets done.

The government will tell us this is an isolated case, nothing to do with their religion and 2 + 2 = 5 and we will all choose to believe that. (Nod to George Orwell).

Nonsense, it's cultural. Western Liberal Democracy is a result of the freedoms we inherited from Ancient Greece, Rome and Judeo-Christian culture. The Renaissance and Enlightenment led to a scientific revolution and a capitalist economy encouraged by trade and industry. This all led to the dominance of the Western world and is why so many people try and live here.

The Muslims may have translated Greek texts, but they didn't embrace those lessons. Islamic nations have been held in bondage and prevented from progress primarily because you aren't allowed to question the Koran.

There's a reason why the Declaration of Independence and Origin of the Species was never written in Arabic.
I don't think it's all that different, plenty of western science was done with the intention of better understanding and honouring God's creation, look at the load interred in Westminster Abbey. The origin of species didn't need translating to Arabic to upset a load of god botherers, and it's still doing it for plenty in 'Murca's bible belt.

The Muzzies have also got a more developed fiscal policy in their book. That capitalism you're crediting us with was developed in no small part trading with them.

opinion of the foster carers,

Link please

oh dear never mind
why that comment ?

no, I thought I'd just it would be really entertaining to make tales about fictional vulnerable children who when removed from their shit parent(s), family, friends, communities still flocked back to them & dangerous situations / offending
Who do you blame? the young girls or the men

It boils down to " these baststards where/are abusing young girls, stop making excuses for them
" or that he'd realise she was just 15," if you really think that you are sick in the head
If you're going to selectively quote me at least quote me and not my quotes of others. It's legal to have consensual sex with 16 yr olds and they might be only a day older than some 15 year olds. Fine if that sickens you, but it's in the relevent act of parliament not in my head.

if by violent agreement you mean convicted nonces should be burnt alive...
More that everyone agrees:
organised gangs of rapists have been operating in UK cities
these gangs have tended to be paedophiles and attack children
the gangs exclusively attack girls
the gangs tend to be of Asian (often Pakistani) heritage
the gangs almost always are made up of muslim men
the victims are often groomed and rewarded for sex

The only disagreement seems to be between 'the rapists target whoever is easiest to groom, which happens to be white girls' and 'the rapists target white girls, who are often the easiest to groom'.

I haven't seen anyone say it shouldn't be reported or punished.

Anyway, crack on lads, A level results tomorrow morning.

My opinion is that any crimes against children are heinous be it sexual, physical, mental or any other life changing crime. I hope we agree there.
It cannot be ignored by any reasonable person that it seems only to be happening in the Pakistani community, who happen to be muslim. I don't see it happening in other communities do you?
My bold
I agree entirely.

My point is, that the perpetrators are paedophiles, child abusers and rapists that, as you so eloquently put it, HAPPEN to be Muslim. Their activities are not synonymous with the beliefs of the majority of that religion.

So far I've only found data from 2015, but across the years shown its a fairly consistent balance-

http://dera.ioe.ac.uk/24518/2/snsg-04470_Redacted.pdf

Page 7, white children in care arounf 77-78%, haven't read through enough yet to see if there is a consistent balance of male and female across the races.

However, roughtly 23% of kids in care are non white. The victim demograph for Pakistani male child abuse is almost exclusivley white
Statistically close to a quarter of the victims should be non white to support your hypothosis, they aren't.
Have you found any regional stats? As you'll appreciate if a large chunk of your 23% non white kids are black kids in London it isn't going to be reflected with abused kids in Rotherham.

Not that you can say jack shit with statistics if your sample is, say, 5 girls in Rotherham.

I take your point but that doesn't explain the other national / racial groups that would be expected to appear in the care system that don't seem to turn up.

Personally, I think most of this thread is a case of violent agreement and nitpicking over details.
I'm sure there'll be Muslim kids in care through court orders relating to child abuse same as any other group. Izzat might make it harder to identify them and keep the numbers down, it might even mean the abuse is addressed without the state getting involved.

It's all a bit of a red herring though. We are still talking about small number of abused girls in specific regional areas. They aren't a big enough sample for reliable statistical analysis.

Even if this "white meat hypothesis" was true what difference would make if your concern is child protection and not rabid Islamophobia?

FFS, if that's not a joke you are insane
I think it's insightful:

There's always going to be vulnerable children and those who'll exploit them. We rely on the police, and other agencies, to ensure they don't . That evidently failed to happen soon enough.

It'd be fairer to say some police and look for failings of policy and communication in the system too. But there's no fun in that for shouty bigots.