• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Third world shithole

Allowing that no one gives a fuck about this, (I know I don't), how surprising that the President of Egypt has decided that he can take extra powers than can be neither criticised or questioned. A dictator in the Middle East, who could possibly have predicted that?

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it will be before this bloke decides he's so good he's a natural for "President for Life" and how quickly afterwards the septics pull the financial plug?

So this fella was the one who took exception to the previous murdering dictator, but now kind of like the idea? I wonder what swayed him? Although, Africa being Africa, surely this was a fore gone conclusion?
So you're saying he's a corrupt little twat and is syphoning off cash into a Swiss bank account or six like there's no tomorrow and is prepared to kill anyone who gets in his way?

If he is, then he's a quick learner, isn't he?

Bet he bums little boys and goats as well, in the finest Turd World tradition.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Damn shame Mary Poppins has retired from politics, eh? Whilst I really do not give a fuck what happens in Egypt, the place needs a man (woman. transexual etc) to get a fucking grip. Otherwise Christians will be burning Muslims, Muslims will get all sectarian and the Copts and Druze will be well fucked.

Do a Google on Beirut.

My money is on the fat beardy lad with the shite red tie.

Latest Threads