Third world shithole

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Allowing that no one gives a fuck about this, (I know I don't), how surprising that the President of Egypt has decided that he can take extra powers than can be neither criticised or questioned. A dictator in the Middle East, who could possibly have predicted that?

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it will be before this bloke decides he's so good he's a natural for "President for Life" and how quickly afterwards the septics pull the financial plug?

2. Yes, but on the other hand, they will offer to let you shag their sister.

It all balances out in the end.

3. Thank fxxk, I thought this might be about India.

4. And what's wrong with India?

5. Full of fucking Welshmen doing that wobble head chi-chi shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Every so called 'Technical support' call centre seems to be there at the moment. Although tbf that is probably more the fault of the companies locating there than the country.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm sure we covered it in 90 or so pages of another thread? The general consensus was: Nothing

Back on topic. So this fella was the one who took exception to the previous murdering dictator, but now kind of like the idea? I wonder what swayed him? Although, Africa being Africa, surely this was a fore gone conclusion?

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wow. You read my mind. You are that Darren Brown mind reader off of the telly. Is it true you are a gayer?

9. So you're saying he's a corrupt little twat and is syphoning off cash into a Swiss bank account or six like there's no tomorrow and is prepared to kill anyone who gets in his way?

If he is, then he's a quick learner, isn't he?

Bet he bums little boys and goats as well, in the finest Turd World tradition.

10. If I was that Darren Brown I'd be a complete cunt. Oh. Yes. Right.

As for gayness, I like to drink from the furry cup, so I guess that makes me a lezzer?

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. I still don't give a fuck about Egypt.

12. Me neither.

13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I'm surprised.

I find Egypt and Turkey rather interesting at the moment.

14. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Attached Files:

• pigs.jpg
      pigs.jpg
      File size:
      106.9 KB
      Views: