• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Third time lucky Fiennes Climbs Everest

T

Tremaine

Raising money for the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity, four years after his first attempt ended in a heart attack a thousand feet from the summit, Sir Ranulph Fiennes has reached the top of Everest. He's oldest Briton to do so. Exhaustion forced him to turn back when he tried to climb it last year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8060649.stm

Tremaine said:
.........Exhaustion forced him to turn back when he tried to climb it last year. /quote]

........plus a heart attack the first time he tried!

The Baronet fits my definition of: 'NAILS'.

I realise that Sir Ranulph, as an Etonian, will be disqualified from universal approval in this corrupt and dishonest, and 'ashie' and parapuke', infested nation.

T

Tremaine

When the chips are down, reading a few of Rann's books or listening to his tapes, certainly picked me up, "Mind Over Matter", for one, in the past. Mr "Mad, Bad and dangerous to Know" said on TV tonight that he just constantly thinks "Plod on". This guy doesn't mind passing on the secrets to getting big balls, at all :wink: NAILS, indeed.

Latest Threads