Third post Junior jobs at DISC?....

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Old_Gregg, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thinking about what I want to put on my Futility list......ahem sorry Employee preferences! for my next posting.

I was wondering if any of my senior bretheren could help? Im aware of collator posts at the DHU and AISU (Do they routinley have juniors?) but other than that......

PMs prefered.

O_G

2. Get yourself to an MI Bn you war dodger!!!!!!!

3. Hmm, lets see. Are there any high profile JNCO jobs going at Chicksands. Have you heard of PD10?

4. That requires them to do some research and find out what it is all about!! All too difficult for JNCOs nowadays!

5. Having just produced reams of SIPE work could I not just have a straight answer? :wink:

6. surely SIPE would give you the answer ;)

7. No mate! You're thinking of Smarties. Only they have the answer.

8. SIPE....what's that then???

9. You could try for the SRR before the thread gets pull........

fcuk!

I here that the Special Security Regiment (SSR) may be relocating to Chix shortly you could try there but , but the pre-select is pretty tough:

Week 1: the apostrophe, correct and incorrect usage.

Weeks 3,4 and 5: the Manifoil lock
    Week 6: Fusion and dissemination using the Adler portable and Gestetner.
    Week 7 + 8; Stelling Minnis phase: how to dig into 2M of chalk in less than 2 hours.
    Week 10: first rehersal for pass-off parade
    Week 11: dress and mannersisms, including reversible-jacket test.
    Week 12: how to walk as a group from the block to the Manor and back each day and sit in the cookhouse and NAAFI whilst remaining totally invisible
    Week 13: Stelling Minnis test week, without using Correctine
    Week 14 : Cover story ex: Learn a cover story in 15 minutes whilst on minibus driving down to folkstone, remain convincing and withstand 3 hours of harsh, miss evening meal, followed by multi choice:

a. revise for progress test or
    b. mount guard and revise for progress test whilst on stag

15 Blah
    16 Blah lettraset, blah "A Now, B now " blah
    Pay and paybook correct Sir!

10. I hear you failed pre-select. Thicko. :wink:

11. Didn't you have enough fun at Templer when you were a crow? You could go back as an instructor this time....... :wink:

12. Ah! Stelling Minnis - the chalk, the smell, the night attacks.

The walk from the Manor to the cookhouse was not that arduous mind -it was the bits in between.