thinking of re-joining

Yeah - like your spelling - sh1te on simple words but spot on with cocaine - rife - minority - habitual..

You can manage Catterick but not Harrogate.

L.O.B.

why the slagging for asking a question so i take it you condon it then
and im in the wrong for not likeing those who feel its ok do use drugs yet still serve

shouldnt you be saying thats well out of order these guys should be shot for getting mad with it,instead of taking the piss out of my spelling surley them getting full of pills and coke at the weekends has an effect on there abilty to do there job in theater and therfore putting lifes at risk.

Jesus what a lame attempt

I must say the drug abuse in EVERY media organisation is beyond rife, this third rate hack would be much better doing exposing his own editor.

Only ten percent of journos and senior editorial / admin staff in any news organisation you care to name could pass a drug test - and don't get me started on the very well placed and polished marble shelves in the toilets in the House of Commons......

re-org1746 said:
why the slagging for asking a question so i take it you condon it then
and im in the wrong for not likeing those who feel its ok do use drugs yet still serve

shouldnt you be saying thats well out of order these guys should be shot for getting mad with it,instead of taking the urine out of my spelling surley them getting full of pills and coke at the weekends has an effect on there abilty to do there job in theater and therfore putting lifes at risk.
Fcuk off journo

re-org1746 said:
im not a journalist
no your probably not a real one, because if you were you would know that the new editorial stance of all UK news sources, apart from the BBC, is to be highly supportive of the forces in these dangerous times and save the 'Tommy this and Tommy that' angles for a distant peace time.

Your a wannbe stringer / handycamer with dreams of media glory to save you from your job at Burger King - well here's some news for you

Whopper with cheese, small fries, now OK?

Thats your life tw*t

I think you are deliberatly mis-spelling words. I'm no spelling-bee winner, but you're acting retarded.

Your clearly a more intellagent person acting like someone else, for your own fun or for journo reasons.

Perhaps if there is a drug problem in your Regt, then you should tell them that they are naughty.

re-org1746 said:
hey guys i left the army last year and things didnt really work out,
and im thinking of returning, the thing is before i left my regiment was rife with drugs,and was one of the reasons i left,was that senior ncos knew it was going on and who was doing it yet they where doing nothing about it, one even selling drugs to there own blokes this oxygen theif is now at i.t.c catterick,and another habitual coke head to be posted to harogate, you would be in the minority in my old reg if you didnt abuse drugs
im talking cocaine and pills here,its the drug of choice since its out your system in 3 days so the chance of actully getting caught on the c.d.t s are slim.the last i remember the c.d.t team being in they tested only the barrack guard,thats 9 blokes out of the full BN.

anyways i dont want to rejoin that reg as i would not get on very well with these guys and wouldnt be able to keep my hands to myself if i saw them again and i wanted to know are the other regiments like this,because i dont want to rejoin another reg just to find its the same throughout

cheers
Have you considered taking up airsoft?