Thinking of joining 3 royal anglian

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by otti, May 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, im thinking of joining 3 Royal Anglian at Chelmsford and just want to ask a couple of questions if I can.

Im 29 in next couple of months and although I used to be very fit doing various martail arts etc I am not in as good shape as I used to be which im going to sort anyway regardless of joining. I just want to know what sort of age everyone in this unit is, basically I dont want to be the fat old boy bringing up the rear, lol.
  2. msr

msr LE

Best thing to do is go along on their drill night and gind out for yourself.

3. I would pop down as msr suggested.

I will tell you this, they are very helpful and look after you (especially if you make a tit of yourself on numerous occasions).
  4. As a member of that Company, and recently reach 30, you will be in the middle to upper bracket for the age of the Coy.

However as long as you can keep up/continue improving with your fitness, age isn't an issue.

Get yourself into the TAC and see if you like the lads and something you can see yourselve enjoying.