Thinking of batting for the other side!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Well to be honest I'm not because of 2 main issues.

1. The only thing I had in common with my ex wife was that neither of us were interested in cock.

2. My poop shute is a one way street.

Now after my last, rather pathetic, attempt at getting a no commitment shag has anyone got any ideas?

2. Yeah go on Be Naughty, if you can't get a shag on there then you really need to consider your options

Shag Linky

3. HHH

HHH LE

Buy a knife, if you can't force a woman to have sex with you, with the knife, use it to slit your wrists.
    Hope this helps!

4. I'm not sure of the current results but last I heard I thought that England was doing well against Sri Lanka so there's no need for you to change sides. How are you at bowling? We may need some help there.

5. Swerve it, I've got a gay mate, very straight acting but his dits are foul, he hasnt enough fingers and toes to count the amount of times he's pulled out of someones arse and its spat hot shit everywhere.

6. Sex change is the only way for you I'm afraid. Pick a nice feminine name such as Horace.

• Like Like x 1
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I feel slightly ill now!

8. Token gayer on the piss, always good for attracting very fit straight burds'

9. B and T.
    You've got over 7 thousand posts on here which is admirable.
    BUT that could be 7 thousand posts of pure sex pest on some slut site.

• Like Like x 1
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You mean this isn't one?

11. I'm a slag not a slut. Thank you very much

12. Didn't you read his post? He says he won't bat for the other side. ;-)

13. He is a fucking wretch, handsome cunt though and could pull in the frozen food section at Aldi's. Load of us went to London for the weekend once, all couples (piss boring) and he brought his new squeeze with him, about 8 in the morning I was banging on everyones door to see if anyone wanted to come to scran and he poked his head out to tell me to fuck off, I poked my head in the room and was met with the vile odour of stale sweat, Armani Code mixed with the shit fuelled funk of two well used bottoms that nearly put me off my pile of hash browns

14. Sorry, my mistake. I plead senility.

15. I think he protesteth too much