Thinking of applying..

Predator_07 said:
if a could care about spelling,oh wait am getting bullets fired at me and a cant spell oh NO! A guess ur big bens dong then cause ur one hell of a bell end

ad wat a said about oil wars etc,its all true

a mean name one reason why soliders are even in iraq,etc
By the way does anyone know why this person is a member?

Laura1983 said:
Predator_07 said:
if a could care about spelling,oh wait am getting bullets fired at me and a cant spell oh NO! A guess ur big bens dong then cause ur one hell of a bell end

Just ignore the Chav trolling CNUT.

The_IRON said:
Laura1983 said:
Predator_07 said:

Just ignore the Chav trolling CNUT.
You obviously arent in mate. "Bullets"...havent used that word since I was a civvy. Now cnut off and play with your mate Golden.

Sometimes I think that people do not really consciously choose to join the Army. It is a calling.
It gets under the skin and it won't go away. Suddenly you find yourself tabbing up mountains in Wales with a lot of kit on your back.

The_IRON said:
Your best off going straight into the AFCO/ACIO and going for a reception and getting your application pack off the Recruiter then book your BARB test. Tell them that you applied online, you still have to go through the recruiting office to do everything though as the online office just pass the details (lead sheet)onto them anyway.
*sigh* ur totally right m8
wish i had done

ah well.. guess i'll ring my local office in the morning and see if they can help me out

(wats with my thread being hijackec btw? :twisted: :? )

(Edit: for typo's) :oops:

f*cking sh*t

rang up - "an online application can take upto 6 weeks to get back to you*

... :?
it says 10 days when i sent it off.. argh *annoyed* :x

going down to my local career's office tomorow to make another one :!:

the dude on the phone sed, i need like my NHS card/number or sumit like that.. i get that from my GP dont i? :?

cant belive this.. two bashing weeks wasted ... :|

k thx Jon, i'll go pop over and ask him right now then !

is there anything else major do u think i'll need?

cept for like qualifications, work experiance etc

well i applied on thursday and they've already got my interview/testing sorted for next monday.. woo :D

puts the online chaps to shame reli

I had the exact same problem with my online application, it took ages and i was getting quite annoyed so i went to my local office and in the matter of a month i had done my interview and that and im now waiting till next monday for the adsc glencourse.Cnt wait but im rely nervous and its 1 week away 8O .good luck everyone. Spiny

spiny08 said:
I had the exact same problem with my online application, it took ages and i was getting quite annoyed so i went to my local office and in the matter of a month i had done my interview and that and im now waiting till next monday for the adsc glencourse.Cnt wait but im rely nervous and its 1 week away 8O .good luck everyone. Spiny

lol i know.. got told exactly the same thing

so annoying.. gl tho m8

I know you've already applied (well done) and I know you've managed to ignore all the naysayers around you in doing so. I have one question - out of all the family and friends who tried to dissuade you from joining, how many of them were serving or ex serving?

skintboymike said:
I know you've already applied (well done) and I know you've managed to ignore all the naysayers around you in doing so. I have one question - out of all the family and friends who tried to dissuade you from joining, how many of them were serving or ex serving?
not a single one..

funny that isn't it? :p

Latest Threads