Thinking about joining?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by msr, Dec 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Read this and don't make the same mistake:

Without any qualifications she assumed she wasn't able to follow her chosen path and join the Army. She never actually made it to the recruitment office to ask.

2. acl

acl Old-Salt

I don't believe for one second they actually want to make a change in their life. For instance, if Danielle had bothered her arrse to find out what contraception is, she would be free to work at any job as she wouldn't have to be a full time mom to her baby. Even now, Elizabeth or the jobless brother could look after her baby.
    I'm not sure what to make of Elizabeth. She could be the result of many years of ignorance and lazyness.
    William seems to be the only one of the lot here who needs real help.
  3. What a sorry sack of shit! That woman should be ******* executed along with the rest of the pond life in this country. Bollocks can you not find work, I dossed around in college and left with NOTHING, I found a job in subway and worked there for a year (requires no qualifications surprisingly) then I got sacked due to increasing prices and had to sign on, no more than a week after signing on (the amount of work they send you daily is phenomenal, I fail to see how anyone who is signed on with the job center and perhaps a few other FREE recruiting agencies cant find work within 2 weeks maximum) I was offered a job in Argos (again no qualifications) where I currently work. Meanwhile I applied for the Army (my life ambition) and I am still working in Argos, I now have my Phase one start date. My mum is single (no you cannot have her number), has looked after my sister (no) and I as well as juggling about with an IT job she has worked damn hard for starting off at the bottom due to no O levels.

Woman you fail at life!!

/rant off.

4. HA HA HA

I was in creases there mate

Sorry, just had to express that made me laugh so much, spat my lemsip over my keyboard!