Think this may bring back memories for a few...

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Squiggers, Apr 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, as I've said before, i'm doing a modifciation based loosely on the Troubles in NI. As a result, a lot of British equipment is gonna turn up, and well, I felt this might bring back some memories...

Approximately half done at the moment, but eh, thought someone might appreciate it all the same. :wink:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1876/wipao.jpg

2. Material used, scale, free-standing or diorama?
    Get some paint on that and it is going to look really neat.

3. It certainly does! MPH main gate, mini hits Saracen ambulance. Mini bent bumper bent but not crumpled wing; Saracen steering gear written off ambulance BER. :D

4. 3D model, I'm afraid. I can see where you got the idea it was a real-life model from.

So in theory, once we've got it textured, and all the rest of it... It'll be looking pretty damn good.

Should hopefully have a few other army vehicles done as well soon... :D

5. Looks really good, I'd like to see the finished image but I do like the fact that the details stands out in the monochrome. Any chance of publishing an image before the 'paint' goes on?

[​IMG]

6. Certainly. May be a week or two away though, due to guy who made it having a lot of admin work to get through in his job...