think the duke lad is a triffel miffd at our antics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zeighiel, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. it all started as a laugh, for getting on your nerves and using text speak (that you dont understand) and incorrect gramma, mr pegasus then i'm sorry. had a word with the lads involved they all voted to behave and have a whip round for some more toys and a new dummy for you we will endeavour to find maroon coloured ones for you.

this is mr z signing off, resigning my user id forever, dont shed a tear for me argentina for i will always love you

thanks for having me
  2. Any links to any threads to explain, otherwise it may look like you are a winging little scroat!
  3. And so you fcuking should be. You know where the door is.
  4. No balls.

But enough of my problems.
  5. I see a pattern with those threads.....

Shite grammar and spelling. If you type like a mong, expeect to be treated like one.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

7. Fucking Mong.
  8. No dribbling in the NAAFI! :roll: Unless it's alcohol induced... :D
  9. Triffel Miffd

Sounds like a nautical term

The halward spar was triffel miffd smartly.

So Ziegheil has left us - shame, I didn't notice his arrival. This begs the question if a cnut gobs off in a forest and no one hears him, is he still a cnut?
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

shozzer, flubber, I'll git m fecking coa ... bleeeuuurrrgghhhhh . . splish.
  11. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I didn't even feature in the last link. Do you think I am off their Christmas card list?
  12. Some people do take it far too seriosly but zeighiel you sir are a chopper.
  13. Dry your eyes, sweetheart, or someone will give you something to cry about... :p
  14. Trifle hard don't you think? The poor boy might be suffering from the Big C - Dyslexia!