Think i can smell B.S.

#1
Bumped into an old school friend on facebook today. He had heard through other people that i was going in the Army and said he was also joining the Army, specifically the paras and going to catterick on 1st july.

I was a bit suspicious as 1st july is a wednesday and i thought all intakes were on a sunday?

Also when i asked who his recruiter was he said he didnt need the afco because he was applying through a family friend who was in the paras??

I then asked him how long his training was an he didnt know??

I then asked where he went for ADSC & PRAC, he didnt reply and logged off??

Anybody smell bull sh@t???
 
#3
yes
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Can I refer you to the fine body of men and women known as the "Waltencommando"? They love the smell of bull shoite in the morning....
 
#5
Can I refer you to, "Boll0-cks" as all your posts seem to be in this vain?


Thai boxer
Brithday in basic
Para this or that
Blah blah blah!!!!!!

You are a walt, or at the very least, a c0-ck
 
#6
Don't let on and just play him along. Tell him you are going that same day and that you can meet up in the train station. This looks fun and i look forward to you 'recounting' your funny tales of his lies.
 
#7
Gren said:
Can I refer you to, "Boll0-cks" as all your posts seem to be in this vain?


Thai boxer
Brithday in basic
Para this or that
Blah blah blah!!!!!!

You are a walt, or at the very least, a c0-ck
haha, keep it coming, love it!
 
#8
Happy to, I hate bullshitting tw@s, who think they can come on here and make out they are something.

Far to long in the tooth to bother with cnuts.
 
#9
Gren said:
Happy to, I hate bullshitting tw@s, who think they can come on here and make out they are something.

Far to long in the tooth to bother with cnuts.
Yep no point making out you're something you're not.
 
#10
bataz said:
Gren said:
Happy to, I hate bullshitting tw@s, who think they can come on here and make out they are something.

Far to long in the tooth to bother with cnuts.
Yep no point making out you're something you're not.


Bye then, you off?
 
#12
CTU-UK said:
Don't let on and just play him along. Tell him you are going that same day and that you can meet up in the train station. This looks fun and i look forward to you 'recounting' your funny tales of his lies.
He already knows my start date for ITC Catterick otherwise might of been fun to wind him up.
 
#19
Zeitgeist said:
GREN

You muppet, hows that for a contribution, are you the Don of this site...
So im a muppet because?????????????

Try looking at some of the shite posted by this joker.


WTF are you anyway Ziest? another gobshite wannabe?
 

Latest Threads

Top