Think i can smell B.S.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bataz, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bumped into an old school friend on facebook today. He had heard through other people that i was going in the Army and said he was also joining the Army, specifically the paras and going to catterick on 1st july.

I was a bit suspicious as 1st july is a wednesday and i thought all intakes were on a sunday?

Also when i asked who his recruiter was he said he didnt need the afco because he was applying through a family friend who was in the paras??

I then asked him how long his training was an he didnt know??

I then asked where he went for ADSC & PRAC, he didnt reply and logged off??

Anybody smell bull sh@t???
  2. He's talking shiite. Everyone goes through the AFCO.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Can I refer you to the fine body of men and women known as the "Waltencommando"? They love the smell of bull shoite in the morning....
  4. Can I refer you to, "Boll0-cks" as all your posts seem to be in this vain?

Thai boxer
    Brithday in basic
    Para this or that
    Blah blah blah!!!!!!

You are a walt, or at the very least, a c0-ck
  5. Don't let on and just play him along. Tell him you are going that same day and that you can meet up in the train station. This looks fun and i look forward to you 'recounting' your funny tales of his lies.
  6. haha, keep it coming, love it!
  7. Happy to, I hate bullshitting tw@s, who think they can come on here and make out they are something.

Far to long in the tooth to bother with cnuts.
  8. Yep no point making out you're something you're not.

9. Bye then, you off?
  10. Nope, no reason to.
  11. He already knows my start date for ITC Catterick otherwise might of been fun to wind him up.
  12. He's walting that he's going to be TRAINING for the paras 1st of july? All time low today. I passed selection and am going training walts...
  13. Just surprises me that i went to school with the lad and he would come out with random bull like that. Never mind, crack on.
  14. GREN

You muppet, hows that for a contribution, are you the Don of this site...