• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Things

There are times, as the sun begins to gently set behind the connunist panel blocks, and my Ukrainian servant is a little slow in bringing my evening opium pipe, when I get to thinking about things. Yes, things. I believe it is time to talk about things. Not controversial ones, not embarrassing ones and definitely not sexual ones. Just things........

Christ Scrofula, you've really outdone yourself. I mean, I've seen some pointless posts, absolutely unrelevant, subject thin and utterly uninteresting posts, but this new topic has to be one of your best. Well done.

Now then, where's a Mod when you need something holing?

However, like anyone today, I think sincerely that Things are very important, and the more intoxicated I get, the more important Things become. I've tried therapy but I only make the therapists laugh.

They told me not to take alcohol with it but now I know it's cause doctors are scared of hiphop.Whey hey. Boogey. Your granny could knit me a hat, man, or at least lend me one as she lays back gasping. No,no,no,no, I must take at least one example of this back to the shop with a doctor's report and ask for my money back. It was bight down that aisle, and I was fooled. Shaving lotion is definitely not Austrian 80. Too late now....

Christ... Is this like one of those "improv" shows where your instruction is "Get holed in the style of Caubeen"?

If so....

It's still shit.

Standing in the rain. :D

I've just been up to London and there were things lurking under blankets in shop doorways ... things that glared with evil intent and had sharp pointy teeth.

I had the hounds with me though so wasn't too afeared.

Lying in bed late at night talking to the other half on the phone whilst he's away, imagining he's there next to me, his arms around me, his skin touching mine.......

:? :? :? :?

Scrofula, you are a fecking boring troll. Now f uck off and take your shi'ite, boring, websters threads with you, you sheeps teeth, c0ck sucking, spunk breath, man fat farting, obese, pencil d1cked, limp wristed, sack of crap tied up in the middle, brown stain on the mattress, mongtard, window licking, feleching, lucky pierre, bum bandit, cottaging CNUT!

plant_life said:
Scrofula, you are a fecking boring troll. Now f uck off and take your shi'ite, boring, websters threads with you, you sheeps teeth, c0ck sucking, spunk breath, man fat farting, obese, pencil d1cked, limp wristed, sack of crap tied up in the middle, brown stain on the mattress, mongtard, window licking, feleching, lucky pierre, bum bandit, cottaging CNUT!
The 'Things' you read on here eh?

Latest Threads