Things youll never hear...

This will either flop or do rather well.

Something along the lines of things you'll never hear whilst serving, for example :

RSM : "It's ok lads, sleep in tomorow, it is a sunday after all, and you were up till 4 am drinking.."

or

"Don't bother cleaning your gats tonight,we'll only be firing them again tomorow."

The Unit will deploy at 1400 instead of 0200 as previously stated.

RSM "I'm sorry lad, I didn't mean to shout, didn't realise you had a headache. Its only drill, it doesn't matter, Shall I come back later or leave it till tomorrow? OK Tomorrow it is!"

TCB "OK, I Admit it, there were no WMDs, GW and I made it up for something to do!"

Glasgow "Here is your pay sir, all correct and please may I take this oppotunity to apologise for mesisng ti up in the past, It won't happen again"

Glasgow: "you're absolutely right, you HAVE been a bit shafted on promotion! here, you're promoted - and this is your backpay and seniority to go with it!"

MOD: OK lads, what do you need to do the job?
Lads: X,Y and 20,000 Z.
MOD: No Prob, have it with you by tomorrow. Are you sure 20,000 z's are enough? Here you go, have 30K! best give you a few V&W too; just to be on the safe side.

Glasgow: That's right...I'm sending you replacements for all the gapped posts in your Bn. None of them will have to deploy for 2 years.

TTB (That Twat Blair): We have decided that instead of defense cuts we are going to cut back on the number of commitments around the world and I will stop promising George that he can have as many of our soldiers as he wants.

"Just lock the main gate tonight, no need to dikc someone for stag, if it's urgent, they'll phone..."

"we've layed on extra hot water in the ablutions block.."

CO: "RSM what the hell are those men doing PT for. Its raining and its December. See that somebody opens the bar"

or

Tom: "I say chaps that 48hour guard duty was so much fun. I cant wait until next month"

dont worry lads i will pick up the brass.

You didn't get six months notice for your posting, oh well in that case you can stay where you until something more convenient comes up.

You can always rely on the Belgians and the Dutch to turn up and make a difference.

or

I'm bored of getting naked and fighting in the mud.

or

Go ahead - you can have my seat on that R&R flight.

AFCO: Courses, yeah there are loads of them! You can do ANYTHING with the Army.

No hang on they actually say that......

Ninja_Turtle said:
AFCO: Courses, yeah there are loads of them! You can do ANYTHING with the Army.

No hang on they actually say that......
and you fell for it..... :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
AFCO: Sports, don't worry you'll get as much time off for sports as you want.