• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Things youll never hear...

This will either flop or do rather well.

Something along the lines of things you'll never hear whilst serving, for example :

RSM : "It's ok lads, sleep in tomorow, it is a sunday after all, and you were up till 4 am drinking.."

or

"Don't bother cleaning your gats tonight,we'll only be firing them again tomorow."

RSM "I'm sorry lad, I didn't mean to shout, didn't realise you had a headache. Its only drill, it doesn't matter, Shall I come back later or leave it till tomorrow? OK Tomorrow it is!"

TCB "OK, I Admit it, there were no WMDs, GW and I made it up for something to do!"

Glasgow "Here is your pay sir, all correct and please may I take this oppotunity to apologise for mesisng ti up in the past, It won't happen again"

MOD: OK lads, what do you need to do the job?
Lads: X,Y and 20,000 Z.
MOD: No Prob, have it with you by tomorrow. Are you sure 20,000 z's are enough? Here you go, have 30K! best give you a few V&W too; just to be on the safe side.

TTB (That Twat Blair): We have decided that instead of defense cuts we are going to cut back on the number of commitments around the world and I will stop promising George that he can have as many of our soldiers as he wants.

CO: "RSM what the hell are those men doing PT for. Its raining and its December. See that somebody opens the bar"

or

Tom: "I say chaps that 48hour guard duty was so much fun. I cant wait until next month"

You didn't get six months notice for your posting, oh well in that case you can stay where you until something more convenient comes up.

You can always rely on the Belgians and the Dutch to turn up and make a difference.

or

I'm bored of getting naked and fighting in the mud.

or

Go ahead - you can have my seat on that R&R flight.

Latest Threads