Things you wish you had never found out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_n_fat, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While listening to yet another Radio Five traffic report stuck in traffic was struck by the voice and apparent personality of the presenter one Helen Blaby. She sounds late twenties, blond, intelligent pretty much what we all dream of. I then made the fatal mistake of finding out more about her imagine my disapointment when from the Five Live website this appeared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/presenters/blaby_biog.shtml

Should never have done it. Traffic jams will never be the same again.

2. Look, there's no need for links like that. Think of the children.

3. I was listening to londons Heart Fm, and have always thought that DJ Hariett Scott had a sexy voice. Seen a few photos of her, and shes not bad looking.

But Helen Blaby, lets just be grateful shes on the radio, not the TV!

4. Sweet jesus did you have to?

Cookie jar assistant indeed.............Put her off them for life?
    Yeah looks like it!

5. My eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss I'm blinded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Did she get the sack from the job at the Cookie Jar for scoffing all the cookies?

7. That moment when you ask"Just how big is my overdraft?"

8. She has a striking resemblance to my neighbour. I walked on to the balcony last Sunday to discover her wobbling about in her undies on her own balcony. Put me off my dinner. She had the good manners to scamper in and get dressed at least.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just have to close your eyes when doing it, and listen to her sweet voice whispering obscenities to you. And keep your eyes closed before and afterwards. Anyway, she might have a wonderful personality.

10. I used to think the sexiest voice in the world was that of the Cadbury's Caramel bunny, until I found it came out of this:

[​IMG]

11. I alway wanted to know what if mate's younger sister was a good sh@g, I later found out and she bled all over my mothers new sofa (T O M), I could put up with that but it was hard telling my mate I got a dose of his little sister. (something I wished I'd never found out)

Ubique

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That my mum has a really hairy flange.

13. That my 'mum' has a really hairy cokc.

14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's not that bad, tastes sweet anyway.