Things you will regret saying in the morning.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you ever posted anything on here that, after a few cheeky ones, you regret saying?

DrGonzo1 is doing a really good job of it now.

The worst thing anyone could ask for:

You're not fucking wrong on the next one:

Just a reminder for DrGonzo1 for the morning. I've posted some shit on here, but this is quite funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pot, kettle. You get the picture?
  3. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he wakes up.
    I once drunkenly invited some mates to stay at my house when next on leave, imagine my wifes face when 6 hairy arrsed squaddies turned up on our doorstep 2 weeks later at 2 in the morning all pissed out of their brains, I was even more suprised when I woke up to see her feeding them a full English breakfasts leaving me to do the washing up
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Aww at least he is a lovable drunk, it's the nasty ones I dislike
  5. What part of "I know I post some shit on here" didn't you understand?

Oh no, are you in with the "in-crowd" now? Sorry, I didn't realise. I'll back off.

You fucking cheeser.
  6. jesus. i regret it already?
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

hang on a minute - sluggy you do not appear to be your usual self - you aren't, you know - the S* word are you? :)

* if I spell it out it won't upset her - S...O...B...E...R...!
  8. Any crowd that would want me in, is not for me to paraphrase Marx. Groucho not Karl.
  9. ha ha! see you on he 22nd diehard!
  10. Fuck off. This telly is not going to set itself up unless I apply magic to it and he'll be up soon to go to work.

Are you in the "suck-up" gang as well now?

I'm crazy mad me. Take 4 of these and call me in the morning.

11. Fuck me! Ill have a oner of oasis orange in the morning. And it'll only be my phone that'll be the grammar nazi or the night!

Anyone want a fondle?
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

so its 3am and you haven't sussed out the reminder function - where is jnr? she could have done it hours ago. or is she still out turning nice young boys into disappointed patients.

what suck up gang is that then, have those proclaiming you to be pink wine embalmed, shrivelled hole, crack whore repented of their evil ways now then?
  13. It's not my house, you big silly. His telly changers are like something from Star Trek. Jnr's fella claims to have been in the Navy and then the Marines. My time will come.

Oh, and no. They still think they are still billy big bollocks.
  14. I can imagine him talking how he is typing and hugging people!

When we moved to oz I didn't listen to a mates advice, he said you will spend 3 months getting know as many people as you can then the next 3 years getting away from them.

Que the Rawhides meeting an English family with kids same age emigrated at same ttime, perfect except they turned out to put it politely, not on the same level. I applied the behaviours reserved for the close company we shared in the uk when a mate comes round and drank all my beer, his and then started on the spirits and. Rude jokes and anecdotes.

The wife said on the way home that I had performed admirably and we shouldn't hear from them again.

Unfortunately I regretted it next day when I got a text saying how much fun it was and couldn't wait to do it again.

So I took him on a fishing trip, drank too much, smoked some weed from another fisherman and told him I was too wasted to drive and he would have to. Never seen them again.
  15. Must be the one that calls bullshit on BS.
    But who are we sucking up to? Perhaps the Slug can enlighten us.
    Not that I give a flying fuck!