Things you used to do that you wish you still could?........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Nov 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1. Drink all night and get up for work the next day.
    Instead of working all day and all night and drinking once a week.

2. Shag two different birds in one night and still be able to knock a wank out when you get back to your room.
    Instead of trying to have a wank over the two birds you once shagged in one night but giving up and falling asleep because you are too tired.
  2. See my c*ck without my gut being in the way.
  3. Swamp myself and have it laughed it off by everyone around, before someone else deals with it.

Throw up on my Dad/any other male relatives and somehow make my Mum think it was their fault.

Babies have it so bloody easy, the tax-dodging bastewards.
  4. Watch TV or have a beer in the house in peace while the kids are safely tucked up in bed or give mrs outcast a good seeing to without having to either be deadly quiet or wait till kids go to their gran's on holiday. Teenagers are the best bloody contraceptives you can have.
  5. I wish I could still get invited round to a pads house every weekend for Sunday dinner and a few jars, before giving the lady of the house a good seeing too while her hubby watched, or had a nice kip in front of the telly!

Lippstadt, it was a crime to close it down!
  6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Run for more than fifteen minutes without keeling over.

Nail young birds without feeling slightly wrong.
  7. I'll try that argument the next time my missus catches me hanging out of one!
  8. Pull a young,fit bird without people thinking she is my daughter/grand daughter
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Do all night what it now takes me all night to do.

Sleep through without bladder waking me.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Shall we say 1330hrs Sunday.
  11. Sharing my bed with two goth birds.. As opposed to sharing it with a book and a hot water bottle.
  12. Open beer bottles with my teeth. Rather than having even an apple cause them pain (what is left of them).
  13. Get both legs behind my head.
    Do the splits.
    Get bladdered and mix my drinks without a hint of a hangover.
    Feel good after a run.
    Never worry about money
  14. Drink,fukc, fly,jump,dive( HIGH,SKY,SKIN,andMUF)
  15. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Wish I'd known you a couple of years ago!