Things you said to her/him beforehand

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aleegee1698, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on, be honest.

Tornado Gulf 1 Pilot, "cant talk about it" Soldier, Forward Mess Tin Repair (Bottom Rivet) Amphibious Section, Surgeon, 49 Para, QARNC ,we ve all been there, how far did you go to get yer nuts in?

All BAOR (easy prey) and other stories here please..................
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Heard through my room wall as a mate took one for he team

"Come on love your no oil painting"

I was laughing so much as was her mate I had to whip the wee fela out of her mouth to avoid injury
  3. Best act of foreplay I ever heard was............."Brace yerself Darlin, here it comes"
  4. Mate of mine tried the old "I'm a helicopter pilot" routine on one of the local german lasses. He didnt know I knew her so when I walked into the pub and said hello to them both he was kinda left with a rather red face :)
  5. "Shut up bitch, I've got a fucking knife."
  6. Heard this morning "You've won the lottery of life, now don't make me plead for anal".

Such a smooth talker.
  7. Let's not turn this rape into a murder.....
  8. the_boy_syrup

Did you strap it on and give him what he wanted?
  9. "Frau, komm!"

Works for the Russians, anyway.
  10. Nope, punched him in the bladder. Always works first thing in the morning.

In fact that's a good point. Girls, if your fella* is pestering you for nuddy prod before 0800hrs, just lean on his bladder and go back to sleep. Works for me.

* hehehe I just fella'd him.

11. Wise is the man who has a slash before advancing the winkle army early in the morning..... :)
  12. "Do you like rape games?'s the spirit"
  13. "fella"? Short for fellatio?
  14. Not by me, but my wingman for the night "don't ask what he does for a living - he could tell you, but he'd have to kill you afterwards". Amazingly, I still managed to pull her (and despite a result, he was thoroughly debriefed on his wingman duties the next day).
  15. the_boy_syrup

Watersports then Anal ?
    Your stocks rising