Things you know about a squaddie that you don't realise you know

windswept398

Old-Salt
Reading his book “ Surely your joking , Mr. Feynmann” I noticed that when he was a lecturer in Brazil , he noted that his students did not have the capacity for free thought but learned by rote.

Living and working in Italy, Spain and Portugal. All three seem to have the same mentality. Now in Portugal and seeing many Portuguese not having the ability for free thought.
The vast majority of men in Scotland seems to be unable to think critically either.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
i use my mums old co op number. like my arrmy number it was driven into me as a kid

Very sadly I can remember someone else's service number, we went through basic together, three postings and one tour. His DOB is only a few days different to mine and his number is even closer.

I understand he can't explain where some mess bar charges came from....
I may have been guilty of similar offences in the past with a mate of mine whos service number is one lower than my number, serves him right he lives in Bridgend voluntarily and is English

Swinger
I use the girth of my dads cock in inches multiplied by its length...

... like my army number it was driven into me as a kid.

I may have been guilty of similar offences in the past with a mate of mine whos service number is one lower than my number, serves him right he lives in Bridgend voluntarily and is English
I won't mention John by name, but John gave some new guy some shit for having a 'niggier' number than him... we'd only been in the unit a couple of months, so obviously having a number 8 older this his I had to keep giving him shit for it.

I have a couple of very seriously loaded mates, both around the same age but they only vaguely know one another.
The alarm code on one mates villa down in spain, is the same as the other ones pin on his bankcard.
I know this because I occasionally stay in the villa, and the other was from a jokey facebook post from the others girlfriend, showing a picture of the card machine at a Mayfair restaurant with an asronomical amount.
I had to explain to her that if the waiter gives you the machine sometimes they f*ck up and you add your pin to the amount.

Last edited:
//Thread drift (ish)//

I have been informed / advised that with all the interweb passwords that are needed nowadays (not for really important stuff), that this is a good way to generate AND remember passwords. Pick a silly phrase, say 12Redbananas! This covers capitals, lower-case number and symbol. Then put the initials of the site on the end. So the password for say Face Book would be 12Redbananas!fb. Simples!

Works for me!

//Carry on//

Slime

LE
How can we type what we don’t realise we know?

Surely by saying something we already realise we know it!

meh, should have been 1664,

1776 is an obscure american shite thing

exspy

LE
1. If you know their regimental number, you know their self-selected PIN for just about anything.
Just like every cop uses his badge number as his PIN, whether it's three or four digits. Good drills not to use it as your personal vehicle licence plate in that case.

//Thread drift (ish)//

I have been informed / advised that with all the interweb passwords that are needed nowadays (not for really important stuff), that this is a good way to generate AND remember passwords. Pick a silly phrase, say 12Redbananas! This covers capitals, lower-case number and symbol. Then put the initials of the site on the end. So the password for say Face Book would be 12Redbananas!fb. Simples!

Works for me!

//Carry on//
Random animal, misspelt, and a number, plus as you say the site initials

5LeoperdSpots!ArRSe

was recommended to me... Same same.

So you think you've got a really good password, your PerSec is top notch?

Have a go on this.

20200211_233305.jpg

I use the last 4 numbers of Pi.

Latest Threads