Things you know about a squaddie that you don't realise you know

How extremely insightful on your part.
Especially when one started being a squaddie 40 years ago and nowadays it's just about the only number one can remember.

1. If you know their regimental number, you know their self-selected PIN for just about anything.

...what else am I bid?
Fcuker. Hang on while I change all my passwords.

1. If you know their regimental number, you know their self-selected PIN for just about anything.

...what else am I bid?

Very sadly I can remember someone else's service number, we went through basic together, three postings and one tour. His DOB is only a few days different to mine and his number is even closer.

I understand he can't explain where some mess bar charges came from....

I digress, but while working on the Manhattan project in isolated Nevada, the physicist Richard Feynman helped ease the boredom by teaching himself to open combination lock safes. During this he discovered that an expensive safe that had been specially shipped in and was being used to keep top secret documents secure, was still on its default factory combination.

I digress, but while working on the Manhattan project in isolated Nevada, the physicist Richard Feynman helped ease the boredom by teaching himself to open combination lock safes. During this he discovered that an expensive safe that had been specially shipped in and was being used to keep top secret documents secure, was still on its default factory combination.
Didn't all the scientists use [Uranium isotopes] 235 and 238 as locker combos?
I recall reading somewhere

Reading his book “ Surely your joking , Mr. Feynmann” I noticed that when he was a lecturer in Brazil , he noted that his students did not have the capacity for free thought but learned by rote.

Living and working in Italy, Spain and Portugal. All three seem to have the same mentality. Now in Portugal and seeing many Portuguese not having the ability for free thought.

In trainspotting II, for those who haven't seen it...
the lads pickpocket a whole bunch of wallets at an Orangemen's pub, and rape their accounts, as the PIN password was often 1690

Didn't all the scientists use [Uranium isotopes] 235 and 238 as locker combos?
I recall reading somewhere

a household alarm installer once told me that many many alarms have 1776 as their code, cos of the beer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
The only place I've ever used my "last three" is on here!

Latest Threads