Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Things you have not had for years excluding sex

The feeling was mutual. This was my last landing, 21 years ago.

View attachment 373093

Thats not parachuting! Thats falling puffery.

This is....................
NeEp9z9.jpg

Last edited:
Cod Liver Oil AND Malt. In a glass bottle that was shaped rather like the Marmite and Bovril bottles of today. Our Retriever loved the taste. I saw a bottle the other day - only made of platic and not glass. Sent shivers down my spine.
Still eat the stuff- love it.
357107DC-19C1-4F3C-95B1-28BCF5FFEE35.jpeg

@stacker1 by “porridge” did you mean “Rolled Oats”? If so, can’t believe they got rid of that. With half the big sachet of sugar (rest in the coffee) it was a cracking start to the day.

Proper big Wagon Wheels.
Proper Mars bars that needed a knife and a hammer to cut rather than the soft mush that is sold today.
Caley's Cuba chocolate and coconut bars.
Spangles.
Tizer.
Visits to Woolworths where you might be able to persuade your mum to buy you ultra sugary and garishly coloured fizzy pop at the "soda fountain."
Ditto hot peanuts at Woolworths before they were condemned as a health risk.

What else? Ah, yes.

A complete set of teeth in good nick.
A waistline in inches which didn't start with a 3.
OK, OK, 4.

Democracy & decent politicians.

Just look at how the scummy leaches are trying to overturn the biggest democratic vote this country has ever had.

Sack them all and replace them with people who will do a proper job as these current twats are out of touch with reality. Hopefully Farage will start a new party and we can all vote for him & democracy.